Chapter 4

" really zanjin you agree with her?"

" i actually do! Even tho i usually shipped xichen with jiang cheng ,oh and I also kinda pitied Jin guangyao he actually wanted to do everything for his mother"

 " really Jiang Cheng with lan xichen I think it's cool!" Wei ying eyed Jiang Cheng who was embarrassed,and his cheeks were red 

" Mn! I agree! Xuan lu today aren't you looking for your crush yuChen?"

" nah I want to move on from him! I admit I won't get him!"

" who is  this yuChen ?"

"Well in our school their is this popular student !

Cao yuchen entered the cafeteria and girls went to give cards 

Cao yuChen 

Wei ying whispered to Jiang Cheng " I thought she said she hates peacock "

" so you both are from meng family nice!"zhu zanjin asked

" yes we are!"

10 days later they teleported back to their world to not worry their family 

" geez chengcheng it's going to be harder than thought we haven't even thought of reason to say how we got out?"

"Mn! I know the juniors must be worried and even that soulmate of yours!"

" but I think it's going to be hard to see wen Ning in a corpse form looking innocent as a child I heard he is called cinnamon roll so cute right-?"

" I don't care,but I guess yea like yubin was sexy,not innocent looking ,won't stutter and the fact I am not even close to wen Ning,but I am close to yubin so like i will miss him not gonna lie he was so cool and so chill I learned tons of things from him but we have to sacrifice our sleep for both worlds "

" I KNOW RIGHT! I would just sleep right now if I had a chance anyways will you confess your love to zewu jun haha?" Wei Wuxian teased Jiang Cheng 

" YOU- Why should I ? I'm not in love with him and I am pretty sure he ain't too , only some people ship us nothing else"

" well yes! Like people ship me and Lan Zhan ,like even shijie does ,zanjin too"

" yea yea of course anyone will ship you with him! He is your soulmate,you ship yourself with him too aren't I right whenever someone compliments Lan Wangji you would just smile like an idiot!"

" you- looks like we are here,this must be where meeting is happening at cloud recess since we are missing let's go!"

The both entered and everyone was surprised to see them even tho it's nothing yilling patriarch always knows how to come back even from dead! It was a silence since everyone was stunned and juniors miss them and hug them

................"ummm will anyone even speak?"wei ying questioned 

" xian Gege I missed you so much even Ning Gege did!"

" we were frightened to know,you and , sect leader jiang was missing!"zizhen 

" I see! We are back!"

lan zhan came out from the door and asked " wei ying how are you ? Where were you? What happened? Everyone was stunned to see second master lan speak that much 

" lan zhan too many words from your mouth I am surprised!lan zhan I am fine! I don't know where i was ! I was sucked in by resentment "

" Mn!"

" let's go lan zhan! Come you juniors if you want to and Jiang Cheng see you!"

" Mn bye xiao-I mean Wei Wuxian " he was used to calling him xiao zhan 

Everyone was shocked again to see how Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian fixed their relationship and became brothers again before they were awkward after reuniting but now were fine!

" you all what are you looking at?"jiang cheng asked

Juniors, lan zhan,Wei ying went to play with little bunnies

" my babies did you miss me?"wei ying said holding a bunny

"You know senior wei you are so okay even after what happen you really are unbelievable "

" jingyi it's was nothing I been through worse "

" Mn.........right" he answered 

" lan zhan did you miss me,you shizhui,Jin ling,zizhen ,jingyi!?"

" we did xian Gege" shizhui replied 

" I guess yea daiju but I missed jiujiu more!"

" senior wei we told you we would have been better of help "

" it's ok? I didn't need help from you I also never wanted you to put you all in danger!"

" wei ying is right it would have been dangerous!" 

" lan Zhan come on did you miss me?"

...........................silence fill the air...lan zhan finally answered " Mn!"

" lan zhan you did!!"