"Oh that is-" the tour guide was stopped by Lila yet again which had annoyed her.

"That's the princess grandparents wedding she told all about them and how they're love was so sad such a shame that they died by a disease." Lila lied looking so sad,  marinette groaned inside because her grandparents actually died by an assasination which had sadden her,They continued the tour till they came across a necklace.

" Lila lied looking so sad,  marinette groaned inside because her grandparents actually died by an assasination which had sadden her,They continued the tour till they came across a necklace

"Oh this is the necklace the emeperor gave to the emperess when they were kids that's how he confessed his love to her." the tour guide explained.

"Yes and actually the princess gave me one like this as a gift but instead it's red i would've liked to bring it but i was afarid that someone would take it from me since the princeses said that it was the last of it's kind." Lila explained that was till Alya looked towards Marinette, "Yeah that sure was a smart idea." Alya answered.

While they were walking marinette was starting to think why y/n ignored her friends earlier and the way she acted last night being all kind towards her she's never seen her like.

"HANG ON!?" Marinette thought

"Does Y/N HAVE A CRU-"

Marinette was stopped as she accidentally bumped into someone thinking it was Lila's sheep she ignored till she heard a familiar voice one she prayed she never heard again.

"Marinette." Adrien said.

"What?" she questioned

"Could you stop ignoring me?" Adrien asked

"And why should i after what you said to me." Marinette answered back

"Look could you stop this child-thing off exposing Lila and mabye we can have a good time look i was the one who told Lila to fix things with you so you could have an amazing time at the princess's corenation." Adrien explained this caused Marinette's eyes to widen in rage.

"So it was you who told her to apologize you know she would still continue these lies even if i agreed." Marinette said coldly

"But-

"Move." she pushed him away Juleka,Nino,Chloe and Nathaniel both glared at him as they walked off marinette was known for being strong as a way to help her aunt and uncle around their bakery.

"OMG Adrien are you okay?" Lila asked running towards the boy checking if he was alright.

"I'm okay Lila"Adrien said trying to get the girl off of him

"We saw what Mari-slut did to you and to think she had a crush on you and still does." Alya said this caused Adrien's mind to go blank he did have a crush on marinette and wanted to actually get her to love him if she'll stop with exposing lila.

"Guys check it out it's a photo of the princess's grandfather holding her as a baby." Kim called out everyone walked Lila was smirking cause she was going to put Marinette in her place once and for all.

After the tour.

"Alright class the tour is over hope you all had an amazing time learning about the princess's culture." Miss Buister announced.

They all walked when they were stopped by the sound of security.

"What's wrong?" Miss Buister asked

"An artefact was stolen." The security said

"And what was it?" Miss Buister asked

"The crown from the queens from generation and generation has been stolen Nuwa-Ning's crown as been stolen she wanted her granddaughter to where it so she has a part of her during the coronation and some here as stolen it." The security explained

Everyone began complaining while they were so worried to who did this

"Everyone" Lila called getting the attention of her classmates.

"What is it Lila?" Miss buister questioned

"I know who stole it but i wanted them to confess it themselves." Lila said

Here we go...

"I-It was Marinette i saw her. she was checking if anyone was looking and stole the crown and put it in her bag." Lila yelled crying fake tears  "I'm really sorry i didn't mean for this to happen."