feelings

Lambchop's pov huh why is izzy chasing that guy in the alley way I followed them what I saw made my heart skip a beat sh she's eating his insides I ran and hid what is this feeling I ran to my shop Stella I saw Izzy eating her ex husband or ex friends insides but it made my heart skip a beat and i.m feeling this weird feeling what is this feeling he said Stella that's love lambchop your in love with Izzy she said l love no thats impossible I can't he said she's a murderer like you both of you are perfect for each other she'll feel the same just go to her go go she said ok ok geez I walked out there she is ok I can do this I walked to her hey Izzy can I ask you a question he said Izzy yeah lambchop what Is it she said my face was red right now I Izzy w will you uhm u uhm b be my g g g UGH he said are you asking me to be your girlfriend lambchop she said yes I am Izzy he said giggles oh silly lamy kins of course I will giggles she said that's great news my cannibal queen. He said I was just looking at my next dinner she said really who he said that one over there my twin brothers toxic abusive ex wife larrette the red dragon she said wow your a dark girl he said yeah I am but she keeps getting away with those big wings of hers ugh she said hehehehe I'll help you Izzy he said oh thank you baby your getting a special reward after this she said what kind of special reward he said giggles oh you know what kind giggles she said o-oh oh really now we just started dating I like that he said(years later)lamba I sneak out of the house but stopped seeing the light turn on UGH COME ON DAD she said care to explain why are you sneaking out of the house late at night young lady he said to uhm....kill... people she said just don't get cought he said yes I won't dad bye I ran out the door she said sighs kids what am I going to do with them he said Izzy she has your dna she said she is part of you Izzy he said(hours later)she's supposed to been home by now she said something happened I know it he said I swear if someone hurt my baby oh lamba are you ok I see her run upstairs ok now I know someone hurt her she said hows that he said shh listen she said she's yelling and.... crying he said she gasp ate someones insides and now she's scared sweetie it's ok she said lamba NO IT NOT MOM I.M A MONSTER she said sweetie your not a monster she said THATS WHAT JANET SAID she said grrrrr well this Janet is going to die now your not a monster your our daughter our little insane daughter and we love you she said(years later at school in the principals office) principal your daughter attacked this young girl and for that i.m kicking her out of school he said WHAT LIKE HELL YOU WILL she said Karen she deserves to be kicked out for hurting my little girl she said LADY SHUT THE FUCK UP she said I pushed her down YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT LADY she said lamba MOM I ran to her mom are you ok m mom mom say something MOM she said pfff she's fine shes faking she said principal OH SHIT THE BACK OF HER HEADS BLEEDING he said lamba I picked up my phone calling my dad as he answered DAD THE KAREN PUSHED MOM DOWN HER HEAD IS BLEEDING A AND SHES NOT WAKING UP DAD SHES NOT WAKING UP she said what have you done YOU DOOMED US ALL he said Karen what are you talking about she said YOU JUST HURT LAMBCHOPS WIFE he said y y you mean th thats h his queen she said YES NOW WERE ALL GONNA DIE SHE DID IT NOT ME SIR he said lambchop I wrapped her head stopping the bleeding then picking her up bridal style if my wife dies your on my daughters dinner list did you he said N N NO SHE CAN GO BACK TO CLASS I HOPE THE MRS GETS B BETTER SOON SIR he said thank you your aunt Stella will pick you up at the end of school ok he said lamba ok dad let me know if mom gets better she said will do lamba will do he said (at home) Izzy my eyes was still closed as my husband sat me down she said ok baby cut the act he said I. Opened my eyes was that Karen scared she said oh you bet she was he said giggles good she pissed me off so much she said yeah I know but she won't mess with you anymore he said giggles I hope not baby hahahaha she said(at school)lamba I saw my twin brother get bullied one of those kids was about to throw s big rock at him I ran infront of him taking the hit then going unconscious she said lj LAMBA I cought her s sis wake up please wake up he said bully grrr your dying next you freak he said h her heads bleeding I kept pressure on the wound crying sister please don't leave me your the only one that stopped me from getting raped please don't leave me I got my phone calling my dad as he answered d dad I was about to get a rock thrown at me l lamba took the hit a and there's alot of blood coming from head I have pressure on it by using my jacket dad please sent help he said lambchop oh son I'll call the ambulance just keep pressure on her wound ok he said(years later) sis come on take your medicine he said lamba NO BAD BAD HISSSSSS she said if you take your medicine I'll take you to the park he said fine I'll take it she said good girl he said (cliffhanger)