I Hate You Nezuko Kamado

Comenzar desde el principio

Tanjiro walked outside and whispered to the crow.

"Go get me the good ones, ok Ota." Tanjiro said, letting her go.

The crow flew away as quickly as it could.

Tanjiro smiled as it flew away, feeling excited.

He turned to go back to the cellar where suma was.

He could hear her shivering and shaking from the cold.

Tanjiro picked up his sword and tossed it  just close enough for her to have some source of heat.

Suma looked at him as he turned to leave and felt frustrated beyond belief.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT KILLING ME! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON FEEDING AND TAKING CARE OF ME!"

Tanjiro frowned as he walked back over to her.

"I have a sister, ya know. We are quite special. You see, we are the only two demons, besides muzan, that have our human memories. It is as much a curse as it is a blessing. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The reason why I take care of you is because I see a piece of my family in you. Specifically, my younger sister. So I care for you so that I feel better about the ordeal."

Suma looked confused as tanjiro walked away.

A demon with their human memories? That's impossible, right?

Tanjiro, again, stood up and left the room.

He sat outside and whistled a sweet tune.

"Ahhhh Tanjiro! You're all done! Did you eat her or let her live." Daki said, balancing on the roof.

Tanjiro smiled, looking at her.

"Of course I let her live. She reminds me of my younger sister."

Daki sighed, falling on top of Tanjiros lap.

He began to braid her hair as they talked.

"How many years how you known that breath still?" Daki asked.

Tanjiro continued braiding and smiled.

"Since I was about 6. My father taught me that and other techniques to use it."

Daki and Tanjiro sat together and just talked.

They had grown quite attached to one another throughout the couple months they had been together.

They, of course, still checked up or were checked up on by their siblings often.

Daki and Tanjiro enjoyed their time together. They would talk often about how the stars looked and how people acted in the city.

They both found each other very fun to be around.

The sun began to rise as they stood there.

"Let's go and wait for tomorrow." Daki said, transforming back into her human form.

Tanjiro smiled, doing the same.

.

.

.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP, SUMA, RED LIGHT, HASHIRA, UPPERMOONS!" The crow screamed as it fell down in front of gyomei.

"What are you talking about?" He said, gently picking the crow up.

"Uppermoons are in the red light district and have suma captive. He is going to kill her and everyone there if strong hashira don't show up!" The crow said quickly.

Gyomei dropped his hands and sighed.

"Get Uzui and any else nearby, I will leave immediately to scope it out."