I Hate You Nezuko Kamado

3 months later

Uzui sat above a pile of chard clothing belonging to the citizens of the red light district.

Makio and Hinatsuru sat next to the pile silent.

Uzui didn't make a sound as he stared.

"Has suma made contact with you at all?" He said, looking up at the two.

Makio didn't look at Uzui. She couldn't face failure.

"No." She said, holding in tears.

Uzui clenched his hands.

"I will create a team in order to find her and kill any demons." He said, standing up.

"Please. Do not follow me on this mission. I know this Demon.......she is a monster. And if she has been in the red light district for this long, she is no doubt much stronger."

He kissed both makio and hinatsuru, saying goodbye.

As soon as he closed the door and left his home, he felt an uncontrollable anger explode within him.

He took out his sword and swung it, cutting down a tree.

"GAH! I HATE YOU NEZUKO KAMADO! I WILL KILL YOU, EVEN IT MEANS I DIE MYSELF!"

He continued walking angrily as the tree fell behind.

Inside his home, Hinatsuru and Makio watched as the tree fell, and he continued to walk.

"We can't let him do this without us. As much as I know, we should listen. He could get hurt or, worse, die." Hinatsuru said, looking at Makio.

"But Lord Tengen said not to follow."

Hinatsuru felt a jab in her gut.

She was right. He was protecting them from getting in the way. They didn't know any breathing techniques.

"You're right." She said, sighing.

Makio was shocked.

She was right.

"I'm just worried about Suma."

.

.

Suma sat in a cold, dark room with a hot heat coming from the other side.

She shivered as she begged to be let go.

Tanjiro sat still across the room, gently petting a crow.

"I have a crow here with me. I want you to tell the crow to get a set of hashira here."

The crow was terrified and put at ease by Tanjiros presence.

"P.....Please." Suma begged through shivers.

Tanjiro clicked his tongue and stood up with the crow.

He walked over to suma and lowered the crow to her.

"Tell her to get hashira here."

Suma stopped shivering because of Tanjiros' warmth.

"I will not kill you, Suma. I have come to enjoy your company. I just want to have some fun. The hashira are the only way for me to have that fun."

Suma lips quivered as the words began to escape her throat.

".....H....help me lord tengen."

Tanjiro smiled at her, pulling out a bean bun.

"Here you go, Suma. See, it wasn't that hard."

Tanjiro gently pet the crow as Suma devoured the bun. It was the first thing she had eaten in days.