Chapter 1

Chapter 1-New House

Layla Cullen

I'm on my way to Forks Washington, the wettest place in the whole of the continental US, with my Mum, Dad, Sister and Brother. I'm 17 years old, my sister is 9 and my brother is 6.

Your probably wondering why my surname is Cullen and I'm not a vampire. Well I am completely obsessed with Twilight so after a lot of arguments I got my parents to allow me to use the surname Cullen at my new school.

I pick up my favourite book of all time, Twilight, and continue reading where I left of. I love Twilight so much! I can't physically live without it! It would be like a complete dream to be a part of it all. Unfortunately that can never happen.

We have about 1 hour left in the car before we reach Forks.

I am quite excited to be going to the home place of Twilight it is like completely amazing! I even get to attend Fork High School. The place where Edward and Bella met. As I read the book I zone into twilight world. I find its a much more interesting place to be.

- - - - - - -

'"Hello" said a quiet musical voice.

I looked up, stunned he was speaking to me. He was sitting as far away from me as the desk allowed, but his chair was angled towards me. his dazzling face was friendly, open, a slight smile on his flawless lips. But his eyes were careful.

"My name is Edward Cullen," he continued. "I didn't have a chance to introduce myself last week. You must be Bella Swan,"'

- - - - - - -

"Layla, put your book away we are nearly here," said a voice after a while bringing me back to reality. "Okay Mum," I replied putting my bookmark in place.

I started to look outside and I instantly recognised a lot from the films and descriptions in the books. We past the forests and at one point I saw a sign pointing down to "La Push Beach". That was were Jacob and the pack lived. I would have to go down there at some point.

I didn't like Jacob as much as all the Cullen's but it would still be cool to actually be on Quilete land.

We kept driving and then started to slow down as I saw a row of about 3 houses in the distant. Opposite them was the forest just like in Twilight. I looked at the houses in more detail and saw the one that had the sold sign on.

I gasped.

It was the house

It was Bella's.

*********************************
Sorry for short first chapter,
Thanks for reading and I will post the next chapter tomorrow
Please comment and vote if you can :)
GhostGirlxxx