Chapter 1

Sara's p.o.v
'I was playing in my favorite spot near the pond over the bridge when I heard the chime of the clock. I got worried because my stepmother told me to be home at six o'clock. " I don't believe it merlin its seven o'clock come on" as I ran home I was so angry because I was having so much fun and she had to ruin it with her stupid rules! As I got home I saw my stepmother on the porch with the worst look on her face " your an hour late" she said smugly "I said I'm sorry" " well don't just stand there come on" "come on merlin" " not the dog, go on into the garage" "but its pouring" I was so mad because mom never made merlin go into the garage! As I walked inside I saw my dad with that brat of a little brother of mine. I had to babysit him tonight while my dad and that wife of his went out......' I woke up back in this stupid labyrinth for the second time only this time I'm fourteen and its in the middle of the apocalypse (an: I know she's older but she has to be the same age as Carl lol don't judge I'm new at this story thing) as I'm walking to find my little brother Toby again I hear a noise so I hide in the bushes gripping my knife I see a boy that's just about my age and he looks as if he's confused so I stay put until I don't see him anymore and continue on.

Carl's p.o.v
As I look around this maze thing for Judith I think about what's happened to the group after the whole prison thing.. I took Judith and was going back to the prison to check on the rest of the group I got to the edge of the woods and saw the prison was up in flames so I ran with Judith. How I got to this maze I'll never know but some man just up and took Judith and I have no idea who he was but he had choppy blonde hair and he seemed to come out of nowhere.. So now I'm in this maze and I see someone like its not a walker because she wasn't shuffling around and she looked about my age.. I decided to go after her to see if she could help me I walked past a bush I last saw her near a decided to sit behind a wall until she or someone else came around and finally I heard some bushes rustling so I decided to go back around the wall but when I did it was totally different. The bushes were gone and it was a dead end. Then when I turned around I saw two doors and with two sheilded creatures in front of it. I was so confused I shouted "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!" "No need to shout like that!" Says one of the blue door creatures " well what do I do?? I'm looking for my little sister and idk what is going on" "well are you trying to get to the castle??" Says the red door creatures "I guess so" "okay here's what you gotta do.. You have to choose one of the doors which gets to the castle but the other one leads to dun dun dun sertain death" "well what kind of shit is that?? Which is which??" "Well you can't ask us you can only ask one of us and remember one of us lies!!" "Well hell I guess I'll ask you" I go up to the red door and ask "which door leads to the castle?" I asked with annoyance in my voice as the creature whispers to the one below him he says "this one" "okay" I say and I quickly went to the blue door and said let me through knowing the other door creature was lying.. The creature moved and I opened the door slowly walking in and as I did I quickly felt the floor go out from under me "SHIT" I yell as I fell down. I felt hands grab me and as I continue to to fall I finally hit this floor thing and I realize I'm in a room thing with someone else that's when I saw a candle being lit and I see this goblin thing as a walker and the girl from earlier trying to talk to it saying things like "Hoggle its me and I need you!!" I quickly get up and shoot it in the head the girl screams and I go to comfort her. When she calms down I ask her who she is and she Says Sara and then asks who I am " I'm Carl Grimes"