the woods - O3

I wander back to the woods and see if the group of teens are still there, they are. My eyes find the girl immediately; I want her. The innocent look on her face makes me want to crush the innocence in her, but at the same time, protect her. I want to hear her soothing voice say my name.

She is sitting by the fire, but with a book in her lap this time. Everyone around her is talking and laughing. I want to push the stray hair that keeps tickling her nose, causing her to scrunch it.

The storyteller boy saunters over to her and she doesn't acknowledge his presence until he puts an arm around her shoulder, I see her stiffen and I stiffen. Why is he touching her? Why is she stiffening at his touch? Has he laid a hand on her?

My blood boils and I want to snap his wrist then take my time torturing him. I am unable to hear them but she says something that makes him remove his arm but winks. She flinches and whispers something to herself as he gets up to join the others. Slowly she sets down her book and gets up, but instead of joining the others she walks away from the group.

If I wanted I could snatch her right up. She could be my babydoll. My kitten. My lover. But I must wait. I have to get a few things finished before I could bring her with me, anywhere. But maybe, just maybe I could talk to her, as risky as it is.

-

She walks quick, almost as if she is afraid. This arouses me. I have a thing for terror. I enjoy the look on someone's face as they are taking their last breath or about to scream. I enjoy being the predator, the dominant one.

Some would say I'm twisted. But we all have our "thing." Well, violence and terror just so happens to be my cup of tea.

The girl approaches a stump and sets herself down carefully. This is my chance I decide. I don't want to alarm her, not yet. Gracefully I let myself down from the tree and walk quietly to where she is seated.

I cough quietly and her head snaps in my direction , she looks as though she is about to scream, quickly I step forward and gently place my hand over her mouth.

"Please do not scream," I say in a hushed voice and her eyes get wide, "Someone is after me." Huh, I'm not one to lie but I don't need her screaming, not yet.

"So if I remove my hand, will you not scream," I question gently. She nods and I remove my hand as I said I would. She opens her mouth then shuts it abruptly. Glancing around before saying, "What's your name?"

Hm, I expected a different question, I look her dead in the eye and say, "Louis, and you?"

"Jackie," she replies calmly, "Who is after you? And what did you do?" Shit. "Well I owe someone money (technically they owe me money) but at the moment I am running a little sparse on cash because I am unable to access my bank account (this is actually the truth, but at the same time it isn't, I'm loaded with a very luxurious life) so I decided to duck out of the suburbs for a bit."

She nods then opens her perfect little mouth and says, "How old are you?" These are such childish questions, I want to cover that perfect little mouth of hers and make her scream and bite into my hand. At a closer view you can tell she is a curvy girl, just what I like. Her lips are full and her skin is very pale, the type of skin that when it is slapped, even lightly, turns a nice pink. I want to turn her bottom pink.

Shaking my thoughts I reply, "Twenty-three, and you, kitten?" She furiously blushes at the comment of kitten but says, "Eighteen." Good, very good.

"Jackie!"

Both of our heads turn and Jackie looks pained, "I don't want to go back." I whip around to her and say, "Why not?" "They are my friends, but we haven't been as close as we used to be, it's just difficult to explain." She huffs and stands, "Will I see you again, Louis?" She says this hopeful, which is a good and a bad thing at once; good for me, but bad for her, she shouldn't see me again, but she will.

"Soon, you'll see me soon, kitten."

-

Okay so, I decided to twist this story a bit. It will still be a thriller, but I want to add a little something. There will be kinky things happening, but I'll try my best not to creep anyone out too much.

But I really wanted a daddy kink, so there will be a touch of that, but the kinks will be a little disturbing. Louis obviously likes violence, he will be aroused by pain and anguish.

Please comment any thoughts or suggestions, the book is still in early stages so things can be changed if I am inspired.

Vote and share too please darlings xx