we both fell

Neha

"So why don't you tell sarim that you don't want to go with him" maha tried to convince me for another time "see, it will only cause problems between you and Adam" i gave it a thought for a minute. And maha looked at me raising her eyebrows "i don't know maha"  she sighed . "Why is Adam behaving so strange? Who is he to tell me what to do with my life?" Maha stood in anger. As if my words annoyed her so much that she just walked away without saying another word. I sighed in tension that Adam sultan is giving me. But meeting sarim is as important. And maha does have a point. But I'll convince Adam. I would have to find a way to meet him. We will meet in university. I tried to sleep to wake up with a good mind the next day.

I woke up with ammi pouring a glass of water on my face. Do people not have any other way to wake me up?  "What's wrong ammi?"
"Get up and get dressed , idiot your father will be late for today" she said angrily. I Smiled. "Well the good thing is that abba doesn't get angry now." I said Side hugging ammi. She threw my arms away and left the room. I got dressed as me and abba walked to the car. Adam was standing there standing with a new shiny bike. Wearing as usual his white t-shirt and jeans. With a pair of his favorite white shoes. He looked at us. Only to look away. "Assalamualikum sir" he greeted abba ignoring me. "Walaikum assalam beta, so you've finally bought a new bike haan?." Abba said patting on  Adam's shoulder "yes sir, baba bought me this" he said admiring the bike tracing his hand on its  new shiny thing. "Can't believe that sultan did it"  said abba.Adam nodded with a smile. 
"Well,  that's a good thing that you have this bike  Now you will have to do me a favor" abba asked Adam. I wonder what it can be."hukum karein sir" said Adam. "Can you take Neha with you" I looked at abba with a shocking expression. Adam did the same "sir, you are not coming to University today?" Adam asked with confusion. "Oh, I have to meet someone in the way. So I guess Neha shouldn't be late. And you both have to spend your whole lives together so be with each other." Abba laughed. And i can't believe that he just said it. "Jii sir" Adam said with a sad expression. Is he sad because he would have to take me too? Why did he not get excited about us going together. I jerked off the thoughts from my mind as i led the way to bike. "And yes, Adam?" Said abba looking back at us "jii sir?" Adam asked. "We will come today to your home , to fix the engagement date" my heart started beating faster. After hearing abba's words. I think the same happened with Adam as we both looked at each other. "Okay sir" Adam said with a smile. And we both settled on the bike. I wrapped one hand on his waist and my other hand went on his shoulder that made him look back at me. "What?" I asked with a blank expression. He shook his head. That made me even angrier "why are you not talking to me haan? " I said trying  to settle again on the bike. "what do you think of yourself ?I spent  the whole night waiting for your text or your call and still didn't get any.!" This time i shouted in anger "Neha,Neha Neha please calm down don't do it or else we will be in the ground the next moment" he said in a pleading voice
"I won't shut up until you will say you're not upset with me anymore" i shouted. "don't act like a child" he said showing his one finger to me that made me so angry that i don't care if we even fall now "I am behaving like a child? Me? And what about you Adam sultan? Why are you ignoring me? Wait wait wait are you jealous" i said in a tone that annoyed him so much that he shouted even louder than me nearly looking back "i don't get jealous okay? And especially with surma, you wanna meet him then meet him you wanna marry him, fine marry him I don't give a f-" the next moment we both were on the floor my vision was so blurry that i didn't realise a bunch of people were coming our way. And then everything was black. As we both fell on the ground. 

Hey beautiful people! I am so sorry that I am writing such short parts but I promise once I get time I'll upload two parts in a day. Give me feedback on  how far you all are enjoying my story and the chaotic bond between our favourites Neha and Adam? Thank you for reading. Have a great day!