"W-what just happened? Who is fighting right now?" Dongwook asked in confusion.

Yoon-Ho observed Jin-Woo effortlessly fighting the ants. "Master Ma... There's no need for us to worry anymore. Everything will be fine now," he replied calmly.

Igris used his sword to sever the heads of the ants. The other shadow creatures were also going after the other ants.

Jin-Woo looked at the situation before him. "Shall we hurry things up?"

"Arise."

From the dead ant's body, a shadow emerged.

'What is this? Just what the hell is happening right now?' The A-rank hunter asked in horror. 'D-did those ants just get revived?'

The shadows eventually began to resemble the corpse ants.

"Hey, are you there? Hurry and broadcast the situation right now! Hurry! The entire country is watching right now!" the director yelled from his earpiece.

"U-uh... uh... even I'm not sure what is happening right now..." he replied. "I'm not sure why, but the ants are killing each other!"

"Everyone, please gather over here." Jin-Woo walked up to the other hurt hunters.

He searched among all of the hunters but was unable to locate the person he was hoping to see. He felt his heart pounding.

"Where is Seung-Eun?"

The shadow he had before linked to Seung-Eun abruptly came back to him which was the reason he came here.

The hunters became uneasy as Jin-Woo stared at them with cold, penetrating eyes. He released a terrible amount of pressure from his bloodlust.

Dongwook quickly tried to appease him and explained, "Hunter Han said he was waiting for someone and didn't want to leave with us."

"I don't know what he was waiting for. The strange ant did not attack him, so he wasn't the slightest bit injured." Yoon-Ho added, sweat dripping down his brow.

Jin-Woo felt his anxiety eased slightly. 'Who could he possibly be waiting for?'

Only the Japanese and Korean hunters participated in the raid, and several of the Japanese hunters were already dead.

'Or... did he know I was going to come?' He felt his speculation was right.

"I'll explain everything later. But for now, please drink this."

After pulling a potion from his inventory, Jin-Woo held Tae-Gyu in his arms. All of the hunters were given the potions.

"All my wounds are healed." Yoon-Ho looked down at his body.

Dongwook also handed Hae-In the potion to drink, but when she did, he discovered that she was still unresponsive. "Why is it that hunter Cha still has not regained consciousness?" he asked.

Hae-In was still unconscious after The Ant King hit her.

"She's still in a critical state right now. I can't treat her with my current skills." Jin-Woo replied. "It seems this place has been cleared. Before more ants come rushing in, you guys need to hurry and leave immediately."

"Will do!"

The atmosphere suddenly shifted, sending shivers down the hunters' spine. A bone-chilling pressure descended on them, encompassing the battlefield in a sense of terror. The air itself became heavy with an oppressive presence.

"The king does not exist outside." The Ant King spoke. "He was no king. Is there a king? Is there someone who can be a king?"

"If that bastard came back..." Yoon-Ho trailed off. 'Does that mean even Goto Ryuji was killed by him?'

A Side Character's Mission ↠ Solo Levelingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें