[11th Chapter: The Realization Of An Obsession]

Start from the beginning

"Huh? What are you-" He retorted his hands back to him, before I hushed him. "Let me teach you how to dance... properly... So first off..." I took his left hand and guided it to my waist. "You hold me firmly there... while the other-" I then took his right hand, and I intertwined it with mine. "Now, slowly- we sway, side to side- Remember! slowly." 

The expression he had on his face was priceless! He seemed to hate it- and I wouldn't mind if he backed away, yet he didn't. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to..." I whispered to him, he only looked away, as he focused on his feet. "If I stop dancing with you... than some other jerk will come along and dance with you! And I won't let that happen!" I giggled at his jealousy. "Besides... It's only an us day. Remember?" I swear... I saw a hint of pink on his cheek, but I ignored it and only nodded. After basking in each other's horrible waltzing. The song finally came to an end, and I looked at him, before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you for today, Tsu... It's been great..." I muttered to him. He slithered his arms around my waist, and Held me tightly. "MHM!! Of course!! Say!! We should do this more!" I let go, and nodded. I dropped my hands from his shoulders, and walked over to our stuff, and picked up. "All these big crowds got me tireddd, is there any place nearby we can stop at? My feet are becoming sore." He nodded, and he led me outside of the bustling streets. And into a snowy field, with a black pine tree on a hill further down. 

I ran into the field throwing my stuff to the side, and catbolting myself into the snow- Which didn't work out well... but oh well!

I went into a fit of laughter as Tsukasa joined me. "HEY~HEY~ Wanna play a game!!" I stared at him for a bit, before nodding my head. "Sure!" He thought for a moment, putting his pointer finger on his chin, before thinking of a game.

"What about Hide and go seek tag!"."Sure! Well- YOUR IT!" I stood up immediately, and sprinted away. Since I was at a disadvantage- I boosted my speed with my spiritual magic, allowing me to go much faster than the average person. "HEY! THAT'S UNFAIR!" He yells from behind me. "SAYS THE GHOST WITH SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES!" I counteredback. He picked up his pace, not wanting to be the sore loser in the game. I managed to wind up in the woods, and I sped up my pace. The cold no longer bothered my body, for the heat from the running embraced me with its warmth.

The sounds of his footsteps from behind me soon faded, as I continued to run. After being at a good distance, I found myself in between thick and tall trees. And surrounding me were some bushes. I breathed in and out, as I tried to regain my stamina. I sat down, and rested my head against the tree stump.

After 40-ish minutes. I stood up from where I was, curious on why. I stepped out of my genius hiding spot, and looked around a bit. "I guess the adrenalin really took over, huh..." I say, continuing to walk around aimlessly. The slight sounds of snapping of twigs behind. Though I just ignored it-

While I walked around for another 10 minutes... I seemed to find myself lost, in the endless forest. The sounds of rustling becoming louder and closer... But as if the universe were against me. I yawned, feeling the consequences of my spiritual energy hitting me like a truck.  I soon saw a clearing- and without a second thought, I ran towards it. 

Tsukasa's POV:

[While You ran off into the woods.] 

I summoned Koku-joudai to keep tabs on, while I played "fair" and ran at a reasonable distance, just to not upset her. While she ran away from my sight, I stopped dead in my tracks, and turned around to spot something lurking in the woods, going towards the direction of [Reader]...

I stalked it a bit, before I saw [Reader] take a breather behind a tree and settled down. I watched her, admiring her breathless form. I sat on a tree... just- staring at her... I would be lying if I said I wasn't in awe of how much she's grown... Grown taller- by a few inches! longer/shorter hair.... She also has this sort of aroma about her... Not to mention she smells like a mixture of Apparition blood and sweets...

I Love Her.

Everytime I look at her... admiring her facial features... and her reactions! Oh how I love her expressions... how she talks... her walking... how her hair smells... the texture of her skin... God... I love it all...!' I dug my nails into my arms, as I hugged myself as I looked down at her sleeping form. 'Oh how peaceful she looks... looking so- helpless...' While I looked down at her, completely forgetting what I was even doing up here. I was too infatuated with my playmate... my new found best friend... my everything.

Call it obsession... an act of helplessness... or what not... I call it an act of love. I felt my emotions hit me heavily, as the realisation sunk into my tattered skin. The idea of having her safely in my arms was all I could think of. Her head gently resting itself on my shoulder, her gentle hands intertwined with mine. Her mouth uttered words of affirmation for me.... And ONLY me...

I wanna hold her... hold her forever... I gave her gifts and notes, prior to our official meeting... but she never seemed that interested... But I don't mind!! Since I was under the alias "Secret admirer". And all those guys.... I'll deal with them later!! It doesn't matter now... I have her now... 

I continued to stare at her- lovingly... Before the creature from the corner of my eye, started to move towards her. Something boiled inside of me, with just the thought of someone- or something... harming her precious skin.

So quickly, I took it's torso, and sent it flying in a inhuman distance. I appeared beside, and I saw itI with all its horrific glory.

It looked like a horrifying horse creature- like a centaur!! Or whatever those half human half horse creature things are... but with this thing, it had the upper body of a human being, but it lacked a head and had a large slit going down its chest, sharp pointy teeth inside of it. Like a mouth!!!

"You won't do..." I pointed my hand and pierced it through its mouth. Blood splattering on my arm and its back.

Before it could scream, I quickly took my hand out and with a swift and quick movement, I took both sides of its mouth and pulled it apart. Its blood squirting onto my face and body. I licked my hands, tasting its salty blood off my finger tips.

"Im gonna take my time enjoying ripping you to shreds...."

[BONUS]

TW: Yandere behaviour (From Tsukasa)

Immortal man. FT: Natsuhiko, Tsukasa, Sakura and [Reader]!

"Hey Natsu... You still down to coming to my house?" You said as you packed up your bag. Tsukasa and Sakura look at each other as they attempt to eavesdrop Tsukasa- was an obvious given on being nosy... but Sakura? She herself was shocked on the matter.

"Of course! How could I pass up the opportunity..." He said as he dramatically placed a hand on his chest. You whacked him on the head as you opened the door to exit. "Aight. I'll text you the address... I got to run a few errands around town... So don't drop in until 5 PM... Got it?" You said as you glanced back at Natsuhiko.

"MHM! OF COURSE, MY MUSE!" He said with sparkles in his eyes. To the unknowing pair listening in... You and Natsuhiko are doing a group project... But they don't know that...

When you finally left. Tsukasa gripped Natsuhiko by the hair and forcefully pulled him down to his level. "What are you doing with [Reader]-Chan?" He asked with that sinister smile of his, and voidlike gaze. Sakura decided to ignore the two, and focus on her book. But she'd be lying if she too wanted to know why he was visiting...

"Runt... relax... We're working on a project! for class!" Natsuhiko says as he waved his arms in the air as he shook his head violently. "Really?" Tsukasa says with a smirk as he leaned in close. 

"OKAY!! But if you touch her... or do anything with her... I will lock you up and torture you for the rest of eternity..." Natsuhiko gulps as he just nods. "Got it..." Tsukasa returns back to his cheery façade as he skips on over to Sakura.