𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. will you go out with me?

Start from the beginning

"Just because he's good looking?"

"Well no, he's also generous and, just go with him already!"

"Nitta...go back to work"

"Hai! Sorry!"

Looks like her routine is going to change now.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Megumiiiiiiiii" the moment he arrived home, he screamed Megumi's name from the top of his lungs. Because of his loud voice, Megumi shut the door of his room, so he knew where his son was.

He loudly slid the door open to Megumi's room and ran to him.

"Megumiiiii"

"What are you-"

"I love you so much, you really are a blessing!" And then he tackled the poor six year old kid in a tight hug.

"G-gojo s-sensei...let me go!" But he even raised him up.

"Should I finally thank your real father he gave you to me even if I hate him?"

"Stop! Hey put me down! Sensei! Put me down!" Yet he even twirled with him.

It was torture to Megumi, but thank God, Gojo's phone rang, so he was put down on his bed and he finally was able to rest.

"Moshi mosh!"

"Gojo Satoru!"

Gojo put his phone away from his ears when the woman behind the line shouted his name.

"Shoko, it's rare for you to shout"

"You...you asked Y/N out?!"

"Yes, why?"

"Are you serious with this?" Gojo put down his phone on Megumi's nightstand and put in on speaker mode. He sat beside Megumi who side eyed him as he stood up and walked away and sat on the floor to play with his toy.

"Yes, I want to get to know her, Shoko"

"You...you better not hurt her Satoru" she sighed, this made Gojo furrow his eyebrows.

"Did something happen?"

"Just, just don't break her heart, okay? I will not tell you not to date her and vice versa because that's your own decisions in life, but that's all I ask, Satoru"

Gojo hummed, what is it that makes Shoko so worried about her?

"Of course, Shoko, I'll take care of her"

"Alright...that's good to hear, does Suguru know about this?"

"Oh! That's right I have to tell him, I also have to request a favor for him to take care of Megumi when I'm away"

"You never let that man rest"

"Nah, Megumi's such a good child he will not even waste a single energy on him"

He only heard a sigh behind the line.

"You know what, Shoko" he started.