Andres's death

Emilie came back and hadn't spoke to Vivo. And then Vivo woke up.

Vivo: What a wonderful day for traveling. Hey, Andres? I'm sorry about earlier. I...

He noticed Andres lifeless and he hadn't awakened yet

Vivo: hey Emilie wake up!

Emilie: what do you- *sees Andres and gasps*

Vivo touched Andres's lifeless finger and the song fell. Emilie stared in devastation. Vivo noticed the song blow away thanks to the wind. Vivo hurriedly tried to get the song but he failed and looked at Emilie.

Emilie: you get the song! I'll go get help! *runs off*

Vivo also runs off to get the song. He chased after the song to a fountain, where he gets the song and holds it close and cries silently.

Meanwhile, with Emilie, she ran into Marla

Marla: Emilie?! What's going on?!

Emilie jumped ahead and gestured her head towards the direction she came from. Marla guessed Emilie wanted her to follow Emilie and she did. Marla saw Andres's lifeless body.

Marla: *gasps* Andres.........

—————

They were at Andres's funeral and while somebody else was comforting Marla, Vivo caught Emilie's eye. She slowly made her way to the depressed kinkajou.

Emilie: so he's......... really gone, huh?

Vivo turned to her.

Vivo: y-yeah... he is. Andres gave everything to me....... and now he's gone.

Emilie was about to comfort him when Gabi showed up

Gabi: Are you Vivo? And is that your girlfriend?

Emilie: ex-girlfriend.

Gabi invited Vivo and Emilie to come with her to Florida, but Vivo ran off as Emilie stared in concern.

Gabi: How about you?

Emilie: .........I'd rather stay with Vivo.

Emilie ran off after Vivo. Emilie heard laughter and saw Marla playing with a kinkajou that wasn't her.

Marla: hello little cutie.

The kinkajou jumped up on a chair

Marla: would you like to stay with me?

The kinkajou nodded

Marla: I'm going to name you Maria.

Maria loved the name

Marla: I'll stay here then we can go home okay Maria

Maria nodded. Emilie watched as her owner completely forgot about her and played with Maria. Emilie ran from the scene and back to Gabi.

Gabi: hey Emilie.

Emilie climbed on Gabi's shoulders

Gabi: huh?

Emilie went in Gabi's backpack.

Gabi: You wanna come with me?*Emilie nods* but what about Marla?

Gabi saw Marla playing with another kinkajou as Emilie whimpered sadly

Gabi: oh... she forgot about you, huh? *Emilie nodded* Hide in my backpack.

Emilie nodded again and Gabi zipped her backpack closed.