"Still doesn't explain why that'd be such a good thing if I want to get her back."

"No, it's a good thing, because if she didn't mind having to see you again, we'd all be fucking poor, living on the streets. She could have wiped us out entirely! There would be no one direction. There would be nothing."

I can't even answer him. I can't think straight. Everything is so much to process. I'm glad she's not pressing charges. I'm glad she's letting it all go, but I'm not at all happy for the reason she's doing so.

"She's not even helping us with Red Nose anymore Harry..." I can hear the disappointment in his voice, making me cringe.

"How are we suppose to make the video?"

"She bought out of the contract... there is so much money." He pauses before saying, "Simon is really upset as well. He doesn't want people to give him a rep for having bad people on his Record label."

"People know what happened?"

"Bethany released a statement yesterday to the press... Hell, Harry have you not seen anything?"

"Fuck. No." My head falls back, leaning against the headboard of my bed.

"Harry... you should see what she said. You should read it."

"I-I can't." My voice cracks. "I can't take it anymore. I can't see the damage I've done. Not knowing is already fucking up my head enough. Finding out all this shit is just making it so much worse."

"Harry, mate..." I know he's trying to comfort me, but I don't want comfort from a person I've fucked over so much.

"Don't Liam. I don't deserve any sort of pity from you. You of all people. You've warned me from the beginning and every time I'd tell you I had it all handled, I guess I really didn't. I'm sorry. I know this is such a shit apology, but I'm so fucking sorry."

"Harry, stop. Everyone fucks up."

"Never this bad. Never to the point where they have ruined hundreds of lives." I can feel the tears running down my cheeks as I talk. I can feel every ounce of sadness washing out of my eyes and down my face.

"She's changed you." He breaths out after a long moment of silence.

"What do you mean?" I say between sniffles.

"Harry, before she came into your life, you wouldn't have given one single shit if you had done this to anyone. You care about others more than yourself... It's just this entire mess started before you realized this." I bite my lip, thinking about his words.

"Don't go back Harry... Don't go back to that emotionless lad that didn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Don't be that person again. Everyone misses the Harry you were when this entire band started. You were finally starting to come back."

I feel guilt run through me like a shock wave. I couldn't even bare to listen to him speak. He was breaking my heart like Bethany was, only it did hurt a little less than her.

"Everyone was starting to get along again. We were starting to have those good old conversations we used to have. Everyone in the band was happy. Please, just for us, stay the same. Let this help you change... let it show you who you really want to be."

"I'm not going to give up Liam."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not going to give up on her. I'm not going to just drop dead in her world. I love her. I'm not going to lose that little source of happiness I have."

************************************

To say the Styles Christmas Family dinner was awkward would be the largest understatement in the history of statements. I had never felt so uneasy about anything in my life. Sitting next to Gemma, with Des on the other side of me was terrible. I didn't know what to say, or how to apologize for this morning, so I kept my mouth shut.