....

Kenny sat on Baby Joe's lap cuddling with him at the trap house. Each other's cheek touching the others cheek. Kentrell was like that with everyone, and everyone loved Kentrell for his clinginess and his ability to make everyone's day better by being him. "Baby Joe if you try something with him i'm gone fuck you up." Shéyaa called out mugging Baby Joe. Baby Joe just shrugged him off while caressing Kentrell's backside. Shéyaa doesn't like men all over Kentrell because of Kentrells past but he knows he can't stop it, Kentrells just a very clingy person so he just lets it happen.  "He's not doing anything bubba, i promise." Kentrell said as he gives a small sheepish smile, they could tell he was tired. The whole friend group stared at Kentrell in awe, he was truly their pride and joy. They were willing to fuck anybody up over him. As Kentrell drifted to sleep, they started to discuss business.

A few hours later it was time for them to head back. They all lived together. It was Shéyaa, Kentrell, Baby Joe, Quando, Big 30, and Ben in one household. They were scared to wake Kentrell up because he gets scary when he first wakes up so Shéyaa decided to carry
him to the car. When they got home Ben layed Kentrell in the bed and the rest went out for a smoke sesh. Not too long after Kentrell woke up receiving a call from an unknown number, He decided to answer.

k: hello? kentrell rasped out
L: wassup ma, put yo face in the camera
k: bro no, what the fuck you want? you just woke me up kentrell put his face in the camera while mugging
L: go ahead and calm that attitude done now,
but my bad lil mama.
k: do you need something bruh?
L: nah, i just wanted to see your face, Lontrell bits his lip yo pretty ass.
k: blushing boy byeee, thank you tho.

The two boys spent the rest of their night talking until they fell asleep on the phone. Kenny fell asleep first then soon after Lontrell did. They slept peacefully while Shéyaa came in the room to check on Kenny. Fortunately, Lontrell's phone fell before Shéyaa could see his face. "Yeah we goin talk about this tomorrow." Shéyaa mumbled before he pecked Kentrells forehead and left him to sleep for the night.

————————————————————————————

Hey yalll! So this is the end of the chapter and i hope y'all enjoyed. Again, this is my first time writing so please give me feedback. Also imma show y'all the outfits of the characters but first, here are kentrells hair, lashes,  nails, & body type.

 Also imma show y'all the outfits of the characters but first, here are kentrells hair, lashes,  nails, & body type

So cute i knowww , but i'll see y'all in the next chapter!I hope y'all enjoyed this 🩷!

I hope y'all enjoyed this 🩷!