Helping a "friend"

Simon was listening to Slow down by Chase Atlantic, a common mood song, he was laying in bed with the room almost dark, just red led lights on.

He was hard, earlier he'd been eating some sex Chocolates as a dare and now, late at night they were kicking in.

He suddenly put his phone down, sighing, looking down at his shorts.

Slowly putting his hand closer to it.

He put his hand down his shorts, abit hesitant but still willing, touching himself.

He went faster and faster, filling the room with pleasing moans and whimpering, as he goes faster and faster his moans became lounder and lounder.

Then the door opened.

"Simon can you keep it down, I don't know what you're doing b-" Jace, his roomate, was standing there in the doorframe, he saw Simons hand in his shorts.

Simon thought he had went to sleep long ago.

Simon looked shocked, Jace did aswell but not too long after Jace started to move closer to Simon.

"You.. need help?"

Simon thought Jace was kidding at first, but he looked pretty serious.

Jace came closer and closer, as he slowly sat down on the bed next to Simon.

Simon, still shocked, didn't know what to say.

"Sit here" Jace tapped on his lap.

Simon took his hand out of his shorts and slowly moved down on Jace's lap.

Jace's hand slipped down his shorts and Simon twitched as he was extremely sensitive.

"Sensetive huh?" Being in Jace's hands was too good to be true.

Simon covered his mouth as he almost couldn't hold his moans in.

"You're allowed to moan if it feels good. Don't hold it in"

And so Simon did and put his hands back down, clenching the sheets.

Simon started to whimper as Jace went faster and faster.

"How did you even get yourself hard? Did you think of something specific?"

Simon was too embarrassed to admit what he did with the chocolates, he felt like it was a stupid decision, he didn't know what to say.

"Eh.. mh.. I don't.. I don't know.." Simon could barely talk.

"You don't know?" Jace chuckled.

"I don't blame you. I get horny too." Jace was so comforting, Simon loved Jace's comfort and the fact he was helping him jerk off, gosh.

At last Simon cummed, it landed on the sheets and Simon was left exhausted.

Simon dragged his shorts back up.

"I'll.. just go then?" Jace got up to leave but Simon pulled him back in the bed, clinging to him, Jace didn't mind as he held on to Simon.