Chapter 4

Haseena pov

Anubhav beta....

We both pulled apart with a jerk and stood up from the sofa when we heard maa's voice calling anubhav .

My cheeks turned crimson looking at maa and pushpa ji in front of us . Pushpa ji was carrying a pooja thali in her hands .

I looked at anubhav his ear were also red .

If he has to show his shamelessness in front of everyone then why is he feeling so shy now?

We were looking here and there except the two which were standing in front us with teasing smile on their faces .

Ohh God this is hell embarrassing .....

Kya huwa! Tum dono ke chehre tamater jaise laal kyu hai?? Maa teased us with a smug look on her face making me more red .

" Wo.. maa hum...woh..." Anubhav stammered badly and I closed my eyes in frustration and annoyance .

"Humare lalla ke pappa bhi ese hi bahane dhundhne ki koshish krte thei jab unki ese koi chori pakdi jati thi" pushpa ji said while doing her infamous blushing style .

I looked down and tucked some hair strands behind my ear and unconsciously fidgeting with my fingers.

ye sab inki wajah se ho rha hai hum inse ab baat hi nhi krenge......

" Haseena beta ye lo or chlo Pooja krte hai humne sab taiyaari kr li hai " maa said while handing me the Pooja thal and I nodded with a timid smile on my lips .

....................................................................

We both were standing beside each other in the mandir with Pooja thal in my hands . His words were ringing in my ear making my face red and heart to go insane and on top of that his cologne. His cologne is my weakness from the day one
and the surprising thing is that I don't want to overcome this weakness because his cologne makes me feel relaxe and make me feel like home . Anubhav forwarded his both hands for thali and shockingly kept his right hand on my left hand holding it firmly . I looked at him with wide eyes and he just gave me a sweet smile pretending to be innocent . Has he sold all his shame today ? I mean we both are standing in the middle of everyone that too in mandir and this man is not desisting from his actions . I looked around to see if anyone had noticed and  took a breath of relief
seeing everyone closing their eyes with joined hands . Again I looked at him , he was also looking ahead with closed eyes and I shook my head with a soft smile lingering on my lips . "Ye bhi na"

Thinking all this , both of us completed the aarti and bowed our head before God and asked for happiness and peace like this for us and our family members . I took the aarti thal in my hands and went to everyone one by one so that they too could take the blessings of God / aarti .

We all came into the living room and settled ourselves on the sofa . I was sitting between maa and Karishma whereas anubhav and Karishma's husband (vyom ji) were sitting on the another sofa beside us . Vyom ji just arrived and informed everyone that cheeta chaturvedi and Santosh sharma are also coming in some time because they wanted to be the part of all the post wedding rituals which are going to happen today so anubhav appointed some constables in mahila police thana so that they can enjoy the rituals with zero stress and tension . These little gestures of him always touch my heart and makes me admire him more .
I looked at anubhav who was talking and laughing with vyom ji .

"Haseena beta main or pushpa baaki rasmo ki taiyaari kr lete hai tab tak tum jaake apne haatho se kucch meetha bna lao Karishma tumhari madad kr degi or tumhari pehli rasoi ki rasam bhi poori ho jaogi thik hai"
Maa said and patted my cheek lovingly .