Chapter 2

April 2, 2013

I'm sorry it's been so long. A lot has happened and I just didn't feel like writing it all down. But now, I have the time.. So here it goes.

I was out on the town and I really wanted something but didn't have enough money. Then this Asian looking guy comes in and introduces himself as Russel. I mean come on! That's such a white guy name, but anyways. He used telekinesis to get the purse for me! I was in such shock, and then he told me that he knew that I was just like him. I couldn't believe what was happening, so much so that I fainted. I know, so silly, but I couldn't help it! I'd been on my own! I thought I was the future person!

So, when I woke up I was in this weird room and it felt like I was underground. I heard people arguing outside the makeshift door, and I recognized Russel's voice but who was he with? It sounded like a girl and three? No, two other guys. Why were they arguing and where was I? I started to freak out; screaming and crying. Then a thought occurred, the navtor's had finally got me. Russel was an undercover agent for them. This was their lair, but why would another future person help them!? So, I started hysterically kicking and screaming and using my powers against the people trying to hold me down, and then THEY came in.

Russel plus they guys and girl that he was talking to. They were all so beautiful, so perfect. Next thing I know the blonde guy punches me and when I wake up, I'm in the city. I thanked the non-existent lord that they decided to drop me off instead of torture and kill me.

But as I became more observant, I realized that there were cuffs on me. And that I couldn't use my powers! What had they done?! They couldn't have taken my powers!! They couldn't have.