The Dark Lady Chapter 2 A mysterious masked man

I felt so happy the night before. My friends come to my huge party and we begin drinking wine. Then Zack comes And My face Turns red.. My first dance with Zack feels so good. My Hands touch his shoulders. He's wearing a black leather jacket. I cuddle up to Zack and we look at each other. Zack is wearing a mask on his face and we continue dancing. My beautiful ball gown is shiny and glittery. Sliver and gold. My long Shiny Sleek thick long wavy hair Down to my back. Im wearing a beautiful mask that matches my dress and gloves also my shoes. Zack wears a black and white tuexdo. I continue dancing. His red soft straight hair. Feels so nice and sliky. like Fabric. I speak "Zack.. I..-I've fallen in love with you" "Alexia. "I've fallen in with love you too". As Zack Touches my face and my eye lids close and he'd cup my cheeks. We kiss on the lips. "I will remember this moment my beautiful lady". Zack kisses my hand. He lifts me up and I fall asleep laying on the bench. Zack leans closer to my lips and kisses me. This warmth feels so nice and romantic. I will treasure this moment until we meet again. My eyelids open and I'd hug the mysterious masked man. "are you awake"? "My lady.." "Yes I'm awake my love". I was puzzled but my heart pounded faster.