🙂🫶

Umeed came out from washroom and directly went to the baby, he opened his eyes and said in his childish tone "Mama" while rubbing his eyes..

Umeed: "Ahmed, meri jaan uth jao subah hogai hai na, mein apka face wash karwadeti hun" she said innocently with soft smile and lift him in her arms, then she went towards washroom..

In Afternoon, Umeed was playing with Ahmed and Ahmed was enjoying her company, he was smiling and Umeed giggled. Someone knocked the door, Umeed lift him in her arms, and went outside the room. She went towards the main gate of the house and opened the door. A cute, young and short heighted boy was in school uniform enters inside and closed the door. He slightly pull the cheeks of Ahmed..

Umeed: "Rahim, tum aj bhi bina bataye school chale gaye na?" She asked sarcastically..

Rahim: "Api, mein 14 years ka hun lekin mere pass itna confidence hai ke mein ride karke school ja sakun. Mein bilawaja tumhe tang kyu karun?" He said in chilling tone with soft smile.

Umeed: "wo mujhe pata hai lekin bina breakfast ke jana bht galat baat hai, tumne kuch khaya?" She asked curiously.

Rahim: "han api, mein lunch time mein lunch karlia tha"

Umeed: "acha chalo andar ao, fresh hojao aur mein tumhe khana garam karke dun" she said in ordering tone..

Rahim: "acha theek hai, chalo"

They both went inside the home. Rahim was freshen up and went to dining table. Ahmed was crawling on the ground and Ahmed lift him, he kissed on his cheeks and Umeed put the plates and food on dining table. Umeed take Ahmed from his hands and they both sits on chair. Umeed serves a food in a plate and Rahim started eating..

Rahim: "api, tum kyu nahi kha rahi?"

Umeed: "yaar, meinay thori der pehle breakfast kia hai aur mera dil nahi chah raha"

Rahim: kya hua api, tum bht pareshan lag rahi ho?" He asked curiously and while eating.

Umeed: "Rahim, mein kuch soch rahi hun"

Rahim: "kya?"

Umeed: "yahi ke mein kuch time job karlun"

Rahim: "kyu, apko job karne ki kya zarorat hai?"

Umeed: "yaar, mein apne apko engaged rakhna chahti hun, abhi Ahmed bara hojaiga ye bhi school jane lagega to mein akele itne bare ghar mein kya karongi?"

Rahim: "Api, apko job ki zarorat nahi hai. Apko pata hai na ke baba ne ye ghar kitni mehnat se banaya tha, phir inhone savings karke flates liye aur ise bhi rent par dedia" he explained to her.

Umeed: "janti hun, mama principle thi to inki montly pension ati hai aur baba bhi engineer the, inhone ye sab hamare lie kia tha taake hamara future save rahe lekin ab mujhe bhi kuch karna chaiye" she said with soft smile..

Rahim: to phir tum job karna kyu chahti ho?"

Umeed: "meinay kaha na, apne apko engaged karne ke liye lekin fikar nahi karo pehle Ahmed thora bara hojai to phir dekhongi" she replied to him.