— Alright, wait a moment then. Thank you for eating properly, Lee. It's important for me.

— Well, since you've returned I got my appetite back!

I am glad to hear that Alya is doing better now. Now, where's Michael...

— Have you seen Mike?

— Oh, the grumpy kid? Hmph. He's in his room. Said he doesn't want to eat with a girl who "doesn't have any manners"! (I do have manners though!!!!!)

— I know you do. You're a great girl, sis.

Alya sighs in relief, clearly cheered by my compliment. Alright, time to visit Michael. I approach his room, knocking on it.

— Grumpy kiiid? And why didn't you want to eat in the kitchen with Lee?

Michael carefully peeks through the door, blinking with an offended face.

— She tried to stole my carrot from the soup.

— But as I recall, you don't even eat carrots?

He stutters.

— W-Well, yes, I don't eat them, but.. She still didn't have any rights to steal my carrot.

I sigh, shaking my head. Kids.

— Maybe she tried to do that so you don't have to force yourself to eat it or try to sneak it away to throw into the trashcan? I'm sure she did it with good for you intentions, not to purposely make you mad.

The boy thinks for a good minute. And then nods.

— I suppose you are correct... My behaviour is slightly inappropriate towards Alya. I should go and apologize for my attitude.

What a mature and infantile at the same time child. I like Michael. Well, the kids ate and are going to solve their conflicts now, that's great. I take out two chocolate bars out of my pocket, each one to each kid.

— Yummyy!! Thank you, Y/N!! You are the greatest sister anyone could ever have!

— You're welcome, Alya. And you too, Mike.

He nods with a grateful smile.

— Now, how about we all play this cool card game I found?

— Suuure!!~

✧✧✧

Ah, already evening? I played for a long time. It's just... I missed Lee and Mike so strongly.. I really wanted to spend time with them. And my love for both of them only grows everyday. And... My feelings for William... Too? I.. I love him? I.. Do?

I think deeply, processing everything. We already act like a couple, but... We never once said that we love one another to each other... Where's he right now, I wonder?

With a nervous sigh, I go to the second floor. Ah, the balcony. I already see his silhouette, standing there and looking at the dark sky.

— Loving the stars? — I ask, joining him. Afton glances at me with a raised eyebrow.

— Sure. They're nice.

...It's my chance.. Come on, Y/N...

— A-And I... I.. I love you. — I can feel the heat on my cheeks. Brr. I hate blushing I swear... But I did it! I confessed!

William widens his eyes for just a moment, staring at me.

— You're a very brave girl, you know that? You know that those words are only making me more obsessed with you, right? I... Won't be able to let go of you anymore, Y/N. Understand that.

— I understand. I volunteer to keep you company at all times.

— Ah... Walking into the trap of predator. — Afton mutters, returning his gaze to the sky. — ...I lied. I hate the stars. I hate everything that is not you.

Before I can open properly open my mouth in surprise, William cups my face with his hand, suddenly kissing me deeply, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

I let out a soft breath into the kiss. He is so random... Always doing things I don't expect from him... Truly unpredictable.

— I love you, Y/N. I love you so damn much that I wanted to rip off my heart just so I stop getting attached to you everytime I see you.

He stops for a moment, looking at my eyes.

— I don't want to do that anymore. Instead, I won't ever let you go. I will let no one near you away again. Mine. I can't help but to think of you as of my property, a belonging that I find private and personal, something that I don't others to even lay eyes on.

William keeps speaking and speaking, seemingly telling everything he was keeping deep inside as he held me tightly, caressing me and keeping to shower my face with kisses. I.. I don't even mind. Feeling so... Needed is something I probably desired my whole life. Let it be that way.

— Then we're even. I love you, William silly Afton.

Afton grins for a moment, sighing.

— And I love you, Y/N stupid L/N. Let me be the only problem in your life. — his hand carefully grips the necklace I still wear, seemingly proud of his influence on my mind.

...And how did I come to accepting problems into my life volunteeringly?

✧✧✧

The fucking end.

Additional Clarifying Info:

Annet turned out to be dead when Reena arrived back.*

The police was never able to find the corpse of Annet.*

Y/N and William are in a established relationship from now on.*

(if you have questions left, ask ahead. this page will be continued.)

So.. The book is finished. At last. I am... Very proud of myself. And very ashamed. It took me more than 2 years to finish it properly... Many readers didn't wait to the end. Nah, it's fine though. I am not even a fan of Afton for the longest time now, haha. Finished the book just for those who waited <3 yaya guys, lov u all!!