1

*Your POV*

I felt myself waking up. Strangely, I don't remember going to bed. I opened my eyes to see a sheep looking down at me.

I jumped up startled. Why was there a sheep in my room?

Then I realised I wasn't in my room. I was outside. Except I wasn't really outside. The sky was bright, too bright. The trees were swaying. And they had eyes??!

"Oh my god, I must be dreaming BAAH."

What. On. Earth. Did I just bleat? Like a sheep?

I covered my mouth with my hands. They felt weird. Every part of my body felt weird. I sat up and looked at my feet...

They weren't my feet, they were hooves???
"Thank goodness you're awake." The sheep sighed relieved.

"Alright, I want to wake up from this horrible dream." I crossed my arms. I noticed there was wool underneath my t-shirt. Weird.

"No, you are awake. Hi, I'm Wooly, what's your name?" the sheep asked me.

"Uhm, Y/N I think. Gah, I have this really bad headache." I held my head.

"Oh dear, I had better get you to my house. Luckily, we aren't too far from it. Here, let me help you up." Wooly held out his hand.

I took it and lifted myself from the ground. I stumbled a bit but Wooly caught me.

"Sorry, I really don't feel well."

"That's okay." Wooly smiled at me.

He walked on his two hooves. I thought sheep walked on four.

I followed him through the strange streets of this strange world.

There were eyes everywhere I looked. It felt unsettling like we were being watched.

I scratched my head and noticed something hard on my head. I could feel two small horns.

"Wait wait wait. Wooly, am I a sheep?" I asked

"Uh, yeah you look like one." he gave me a strange look as if I should know that.

"But I don't think-"

"Here we are, my house," Wooly announced, opening the front door of a yellow and blue bungalow.

The inside was very... bland. The walls were dulled out pink with grey carpet.

"Follow me." Wooly said, walking along the corridor.

We went into what looked like a kitchen. There was a fridge and cooker with eyes on them, swaying left and right. There was also a sink and a kitchen island in the middle of the room.

Wooly opened one of the cupboards and got out a small glass. He then went to the tap to fill it up. He then handed it to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled, gulping down the water quickly. I must've been thirsty. I placed the glass on the island.

"How do you feel now, Y/N?" Wooly asked.

"Honestly, I feel tired and nauseous. Where even are we? I seriously don't know how I got here."

" You're in my house," Wooly replied.

"Yeah but where in the world are we?" I asked.

Wooly had a blank expression on his face as if he didn't know how to answer my question.

Suddenly, a small black girl with afro puffs burst into the room.

"Ah Wooly! There you are. I was looking for you everywhere." she asked with an unsettling smile.

Wooly looked terrified, probably because she just came out of nowhere.

The girl then turned to me.

"Wow, a new friend! I'm Amanda, what's your name?"

Then everything seemed to pause. The fridge and cooker just froze. There was a grey cloud with white lines in front of Amanda. She was looking at me with bright eyes and a huge grin. Wooly was also still. It was strange.

As I answered Amanda, the letters of my name appeared on the grey cloud.

"That's a nice name. Hey, tomorrow, we'll be making an apple pie, you should join us." she said.

I nodded, I don't think I have a choice.

"Okay, byee!" Amanda left the room.

"It's getting late, we should go to bed. Follow me, I'll show you to my bedroom, you can stay there.." Wooly said.

Wow, already? Time must've flown by fast.

"Wooly, why did everything stop moving as Amanda asked for my name?" I asked, following him through the dark eerie corridors of the house. We passed by the living room. It had a brown couch in the middle with Amanda lying on it drawing. I couldn't really see what she was drawing but there was a lot of red crayon.

"It's a thing she likes to do. Makes everything more interactive." he replied.

Wooly's room wasn't as cartoony as everything else here. There was a double bed with a metal frame and a thin duvet, a wooden wardrobe, a wooden bookcase and a desk with a metal chair.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything. Goodnight" he smiled at me.

"Goodnight." I mumbled as he left, leaving the door a little open.

I lay down on the bed, sighing. This whole thing was strange but what could I do? At least tomorrow I had an apple pie to look forward to.