Homesick

|| Intro ||

‼️NEW CHARACTERS‼️

Allen Faes

Roxanne Faes

+ Nimona

NIMONA POV

"I was sent back to the wall. BACK TO THE WALL. I mean, I guess it's alright, but how am I gonna get back over??? Whatever, I just know Larry is probably super bored without me, so I need to find a way back inside, I don't think they're taking down the wall anytime soon." Nimona was deep in thought when she heard music and leaves rustling. In defense, she shape-shifts into a squirrel and runs up a tree. She watches from the branches and hears a booming voice, "C'mon! Cant you lighten up at least a little? Our time is coming, sis!!" The loud, energetic, and masculine voice says.

 A lower more mysterious feminine sounding voice replies, "No it's not. That battle of that shape-shifter girl changing the minds of the Gloreth worshipers is probably not even real. They don't except people like us." Nimona in her squirrel form peeks from over the leaves. She sees a a tall, buff, very beefy looking guy wearing brights colors and barely something over his chest as a shirt, he had long white hair and red markings and red horns. She also saw a girl, this girl looked the same as him, but a little shorter. Nimona assumed they were siblings, she moved around a bit to get a closer look at them, the siblings heard the twitching of the leaves and look up. The taller male speaks up, "Anyone there?". The girl responds "Allen, that's not how you get people to reveal themselves. If you ask 'who's there' they're not gonna respond, can you use youre brain for once?" The white haired boy looks disappointed, "you're so mean, Roxanne..."

 Nimona crawled down the tree in her squirrel form, then turned back into a human, and revealed herself to the two. "Just me, no need to argue." The boy apparently called 'Allen' looks shocked. "Wait! Are you that shape-shifter who got threw to the people in the kingdom???" Nimona was surprised that people outside of the wall heard about this. The girl called 'Roxanne' looks shocked too. Nimona speaks up "Yeah, that's me. I didn't know anyone from outside the wall heard about me." Allen responds "Everyone knows who you are! And I told you she was real, Roxanne! I'm a big fan of your work, Nimona!" 

Nimona looks pleased with his words, "Well, I am pretty awesome, do you....do you happen to know how to get over the wall? I need to get back because my friend probably thinks I'm dead" Allen shakes his head "No, none of us even knew how you got over the wall in this first place." The pink haired shape-shifter looks a bit upset by this "Well, I was only able to get over the wall the first time is because I crossed when it was still being built.." Roxanne looks empathetic "Well, that alone is pretty impressive, no one else outside of the wall thought of that. You're smart" Nimona nods and thanks her for the compliment, Allen's head perks up "You know, we should try to get over the wall together!"

Roxanne and Nimona look hesitant, but Nimona's face softens as she thinks about it more "Sure! I'd like to try that." Roxanne shakes her head, Allen looks happy, "Let's bring you back to our village for tonight, we can get our things, sleep there, and leave first thing in the morning!" Nimona agrees. The three start heading towards their village, Allen happily leading the way. A new journey was just beginning.

|| Ending ||

I won't usually have an ending segment, but I wanted to say that now I will be making longe r chapters since I'm doing Ballister, Nimona, and Ambrosius? POV now, the chapters might take a little longer for me to write because of this, but please be patient! Thank you all for you're votes, reads, and comments !!