𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Start from the beginning

" That's just the essentials my driver will deliver my true lauggage but yeah it's because I don't know what outfit to wear and I need different outfits in every occasion" She replied.

"Okay if you say so now let's get fast or else will call that driver of your's because were late and did not reached the bus" I told her and ended the conversation.

"Team 8 Abby Cruz"

"That's me present"

"Sky Mendez"

"present"

"Yes we are the same group Sky this is one in a million"

"Max Kinley"

"present"

"and James Reve"

"present"

"Yey Abby we are the same group with James" I said.

"Okay class all is complete now let's roll" the teacher said.

" Girl am I missing something, it seems like you have a thing for James?" She replied giggling.

"Shh... My goodness Abby Cruz but the truth is yeah I think I have slight crush on James, just a teeny tiny-......"

I was talking to Abby but was distracted by the noise by the bus door.

"Wait wait I am still here"

Teacher looks at the door, the door opened.

"Look who's here, come in Chester Lee your lucky because we haven't left yet, as for your teams because I thought that your all evenly devided into 4 you can go with the last group it's the group 8, Now Let's Roll"

" Here Chester, I've saved you a seat bro I thought you don't want to come?" Max said.

" I've changed my mind when I heard that there are a lot of projects that they'll give me, by the way do you know who's group 8?"

"I am group 8 bro that's what I'm saying we are destined together"

"really that's cool yeah think so too we really are destined"

*both laughs*

They were literally crazy ugh I hate it why does this chipmunk change his mind and ended up in our group I really hated him.

I fell asleep and when I woke up I was sleeping on Abby's arms I look on the window and saw the beautiful view
"Oh, So we arrived in the camping site". I said while yawning

"Yeah and the weight of your sleep weighed on my arm, causing it to swell over time".

I tilted my head slowly.

"Sorry Abb...Chipmunk!"I was surprised.

"Wow!, I just lended you my arm and your just gonna call me chipmunk?" He said.

"Chester? Why are you here? But-but Abby was my seatmate earlier". I replied with a confused face .

"Yeah but she swapped seat's with me cause she wants to sit with Max". He replied.

" Oh well thanks for the arm" I fastly said.

I get out of my seat faster than the speed of light and gathered my things and headed to the camp site I saw all the class and my eyes landed on Abby who is  with Max and James.

"Class our first activity is shelter building so each group must build your own tents if you don't have just ask your team if anyone wants to share" the instructor said.