𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Start from the beginning

" Look Chester I do care for our grades so I just dance with James while you were finishing your business in your phone"I said in a agressive tone.

" Ok calm down Sky perhaps now I am ready to listen I need this grades so that My Mom will not put me to boarding school and I am only talking to you now because we need to work as a team." He pledged.

"Umm so do you mean you'll make me as your dance intructor?" I asked.

"Exactly what I was looking for a dance instructor" He replied.

"Then for our grades sake I'll teach you how to dance." I reluctantly agreed.

Starting from that day I practiced with Chester, at first he's so hard to teach and keeps stepping on my foot but with his hardwork and determination we are more than ready to perform with the whole class.

This is it the day of our dance performance.

"Omg.... girl if I were you I'd say yes" Abby said with a grin.

"What do you mean Abby?"I asked.

"Are you blind can't you not see how hot Chester Lee is with that tuxedo he's wearing with his hair up waving and eyes that are sparkling" She said with a long explanation.

" Stop it Abby and do you mean sore eyes not eyes that were sparkling, and remember we are only communicating because of this stupid dance activity stop hallucinating" I murmured with a annoyed face.

"if you say so" Abby said and ended the conversation.

We finished the dance and the teacher graded us A+ ofcourse thanks to my patience and understanding, hard work really pays off. Yeah and thank God I will never communicate with this chipmunk ever again.

(The next day in school)

*Classmates gathered*

"Everyone there's a humor that Chester Lee and Meghan Hwang broked up"

"Omgg"

"really"

" I didn't know they were in a relationship"

" Why did they broke up?,poor Meghan".

"Chester, you are famous over night every person in the campus knew about your break up with Meghan and they think that you are a monster for breaking her heart" Max said.

"I think Meghan planned this with her minions to spread our break up so that I'll become the bad person and she'll become the victim, I need some evidence to turn this upside down" I replied.

(Science class)

"Class I want you to be reminded that tomorrow is our field trip in the wilderness all of the teachers will come too make sure that you give the forms now to your adviser so that we know which students can go and for the students that can't go I'll be giving you different projects to do, for the students that will come with us we will group you into 4 we will announce your team tomorrow while boarding in the bus, this group will serve as your team in the field trip, as a team you need to work hard and cooperate with each other in wild but still we teachers are still there to guide you" The teacher said.

Today is the field trip but me and Abby are running late.

"Okay class section A please fall in line here before you enter the bus I'll announce your teams" the teachers announced.

"Faster Abby run there's our bus we will be late, why did you pack so much things just for a night and the weight is time's 3 than yours, let me help you" I told Abby with an exhausting voice.