Hope looked at Katana, who just gave a nod after all she was indebted towards them.

In the Hallway,Nobleman, a formidable figure, stands in the hallway. Dr.Tenro and his enhanced experiment, Jin, approach him. Tenro wears a confident smile as he addresses Nobleman"Look how much you've grown, Nobleman. I know you want to extend your life. Just join me and point me towards the Tribrid."

Nobleman chuckles, his eyes filled with defiance"After everything you did to us, you expect me to join you?"

Dr. Tenro scowls and gives a subtle nod to Jin, signaling him to attack Nobleman.

Jin shot forward like an arrow, launching a flurry of lightning-fast strikes towards Nobleman. With each punch, the air crackled, causing concrete walls to tremble. But Nobleman, with his uncanny reflexes, evaded Jin's blows effortlessly.

In a surprising move, Nobleman ducks down, grabs Jin by the legs, and slams him onto the ground. The impact resounds throughout the hallway. Jin is momentarily stunned as Nobleman rains down powerful punches and kicks.

Their battle intensifies, shattering concrete walls with each strike.Though Jin possessed immense strength and devastating punching skills, Nobleman countered each blow, displaying his exceptional defensive abilities. However, Jin seized a momentary opening, using his resilience to throw Nobleman off and swiftly rise to his feet. With lightning speed, he delivered a powerful front kick to Nobleman's chest, causing him to stagger backward, but he was not affected by the powerful kick at all.

Fin nodded and said"I have to say, I'm quite impressed with their fighting abilities. It's been a while since we've seen such skilled combatants.

Klaus frowned and said"They are powerful could easily take out a 200 year old vampire and maybe 500 year old vampire is they used their powers correctly."

Elijah added"Added to the fact they will use vervain bullets or knives dipped in vervain.The fight could easily work in their favour."

Davina added her thoughts"Maybe you guys should pick up martial arts training like Hope.After all you guys depend too much on your super natural speed and strength."

Klaus, Elijah, Kol and even Fin agreed with this.Maybe they should try it.

Nobleman brushed the dust off his coat, his demeanor growing serious. Jin charged at him once more, launching a relentless series of powerful kicks, each one aimed with precision. However, Nobleman's defenses remained unyielding, effortlessly blocking each strike with calculated precision. Jin attempted a turning kick, but it was swiftly met with a well-timed elbow strike from Nobleman. In a display of precision, Nobleman snapped his head forward, jabbing it at Jin repeatedly.

Then, with a sudden burst of power, Nobleman unleashed a powerful right hook, sending Jin crashing to the ground, shocking both fighters. Seizing the opportunity, Nobleman grasped the back of Jin's head, forcefully yanking it downward, and unleashed a relentless barrage of knee strikes into his face, each one landing with bone-crushing impact.

 Seizing the opportunity, Nobleman grasped the back of Jin's head, forcefully yanking it downward, and unleashed a relentless barrage of knee strikes into his face, each one landing with bone-crushing impact

Alex having trained in martial arts hummed and said"He is really good,
this Jin fellow almost entirely relies on kicks and his lower body in the fight. On the flipside,Nobleman relies mostly on his hands and upper body.But he seems to change it up when situation demands it."

Nobleman nodded at his benefactor and replied"You are correct."

Hope exhaling muttered"I can't even imagine the level of training and discipline it takes to reach that level."

Alex smiled and said"It will take a lot training and a never give up attitude."

Hope nodded, while Caroline watching the fight in contemplative tone whispered"But their abilities also come with a cost. The pain they've experienced and the sacrifices they've made must weigh heavily on them."

Everyone who had enhanced hearing grimaced as that, while Alex looked at Katana and Nobleman.They waved of the concern, but both of them appreciated it.

Nobleman retrieves a gun and shoots Jin multiple times in the head, ending his life. Dr. Tenro, witnessing the outcome, tries to flee but is intercepted by Alex, who swiftly incapacitates him.

Alex turns his gaze to Nobleman and applauds, impressed by the intensity of the fight"Now that was a fight."