𝟬𝟭𝟮. king steve

CHAPTER TWELVE,king steve

CHAPTER TWELVE,
king steve.

           BILLY HARGROVE WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR ANY TYPE OF BULLSHIT. He's here for Max and he's not departing without her. After all, he was sent out to find her, even though her whereabouts were the least of his concerns.

         After confirming that Steve and Solana were out of his way, Billy invited himself into the Byers' household. He was an unwanted guest, but he didn't give a damn. There she was. With the exact person that he disapproved of. Of course, she wouldn't listen to him. She was a stubborn little girl.

      "Well, well, well," Billy slams the door behind him. "Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise." Billy was in fact not surprised. He's aware of the family connection between Sinclair and Coleman, but that doesn't mean anything to him. He closes the gap between him and the young girl. "I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max."

      "Billy, go away," was all Max said.

      "You disobeyed me." He states. There's definitely going to be consequences for her actions. He's warned her on numerous occasions to not get herself involved with Lucas Sinclair, but she did the exact opposite of what he told her. That wasn't a smart move, now was it? "And you know what happens when you disobey me." Max is used to Billy's stunts by now. That's why her heart started to beat faster.

        "Billy,"

        "I break things." In the blink of an eye, Billy starts to attack Lucas.

  Meanwhile, Solana didn't want to deal with any of this drama. The brown-skinned girl let out a sigh of relief when Steve started to walk on his own two feet without her assistance. Why was the first thing Billy did was result to violence? What the hell is his problem?

Her main concern wasn't necessarily Steve, but the kids. But still...she wanted to ensure that Steve wasn't injured. After all, they needed someone to fight Billy. It couldn't be her. It had to be Steve. She didn't know what Billy was capable of but once she stepped inside of the house, the scene in front of her made her blood boil. Once she saw Billy threatening her younger cousin, her mind went blank. That's when Steve drew near Billy and punched him. Lucas sprinted over to Solana, throwing her arms around him to shield him away from the world.

"Steve!" Dustin cheers. After spending a few days with the older teenager, Dustin grew a sense of appreciation for him. He also likes the fact that he's here protecting them from the real-life monster—who happens to be Billy Hargrove. What alarmed everyone the most was Billy's reaction. If any normal person got swung on, they would've definitely retaliated. But no, Billy wasn't anywhere near normal. He was different and there's no denying that.

With his nose bleeding, he busted out into a fit of laughter. "Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh?" From day one, Billy always wanted to see the true Steve. "I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about!" Billy steps closer to Steve. Steve pushes Billy's chest with his two fingers, "Get out." He demands. Billy steps back. With his mouth agape, he glances at Steve.