I Do~

Shadow's undead heart was pounding and was extremely happy knowing he was getting married to his rose. "Locke take your son and help him get prepared for the ceremony. Silver you do the same for shadow. My darling wife you have the maids prepared their martial bed and have blood ready for him to drink after shadow turns him. Blaze you get the castle chapel ready while I sent for the vampire priest." Shadows grandfather said. "Yes sire" they all said. "Meeting dismiss. Now we must hurry for the ceremony will be held in an hour" he said and they all got up. Locke approached his son and saw his heart was pounding making him chuckle. "Wedding nerves already my boy" he whispered as he walks away with his son to a separate room. "Shadow are you alright my son?" Silver asked. "Yes just happy and worried...." Shadow said as they head to another room for him to get ready.

Meanwhile with a unknown figure.

"I found the scent. Oh Mephiles and the king will be happy once we retrieve the echidna and hedgehog." The minion hissed. "Let's go" said another and they all start to run.

*Authors note* Feel free to play the song to add more dramatics and dark lust like energy at the beginning of the wedding.

Knuckles looks at himself in the mirror seeing himself dressed in black and white. He had his fur down with black bands on a few locks. His heart was beating fast knowing that tonight will not only be his last night alive, but a start of a new life with someone he loves. "I remember being nervous on my wedding day of course I wasnt going to turn into a vampire though." Locke chuckled walking up with a broach. "Thanks father that's really helpful" knuckles sighed but smiles and looks at the broach. "You're mother made this for me and I wore it on our wedding day. Now you get to wear it and can have a part of her with you in your wedding day." He smiled and clips the broach on the tie. Knuckles smiles and faces the mirror once more. Locke placed his hands on his son's shoulder's and squeezed them in proudness but also sadness knowing his son's fate after he says I do. Knuckles smiles even though his father's reflection wasn't there he is here next to him. Knuckles turned to face his father and they both hugged tightly.
Knock knock knock
They break their hug as the door opens and a butler bows. "It's time" he said and Locke nods at his son. Knuckles took a deep breath and the two walk out of the room. "This is it...." He thought.

(Play music)

The doors open as knuckles approach the chapel and saw shadow already at the alter. Locke took his son's hand and looped his arm ready to walk him down. He grips his fathers hand tightly and started to walk.

The minions hissed as they ran through endless woods hot on knuckles scent.

Locke hands knuckles over to shadow and the priest placed a ruby jewel gold chain crown on knuckles head and a diamond one on shadows head.

Tree limbs snap and crack swiftly as the vampire minions reach the edge of England.

The priest speaks the unholy vows as he pours red wine in a golden glass having shadow drink it. Then the priest takes a sacred dagger and slices shadows hand letting a few drops mix with the red wine. Knuckles was instructed to drink to symbolize his upcoming new life as a vampire. Knuckles was hesitant for a brief moment and closed his eyes as the glass pressed on his lips. He finishes his half with shadows blood feeling a small drop glide down the side of his mouth.

Knuckles scent was stronger once the vampire minions found the camp site. They knew they were getting closer to him and a storm forms across the sky.

Both shadow and knuckles said I do after repeating the vows then placed gold rings on each others finger and sealed their vows with a kiss as light struck and rain poured heavy outside.

The minions we're getting closer but had to take a detour due to the road washing away.

Both males plopped on their martial bed kissing passionately while quickly removing their clothes by ripping them apart. Shadow made sure the broach was on the nightstand before ramming into his new husband. Knuckles back arched once more but this time it felt different. It was a more intense feeling and his body was craving more. Each thrust was passionate and knuckles clawed down his husbands back. It was getting more intense and both released before shadow quickly sank his fangs deep in Knuckles's neck. He held him down as knuckles struggled in pain. The echidna could feel his blood leaving but also felt something was invading his veins. Knuckles soon stopped struggling and let his body relax as he took his final breath. Shadow released Knuckles's wrist and his lifeless hand plops down on the mattress.

(Hopefully the song ended right at this point)

The minions stop just half way of their destination that they unknowingly were close too if the road hadn't washed away. "The scent is gone....." one hissed. "Who's going to tell them?" "Perhaps Ava since she is the to—" "They aren't going to be happy regardless.... We must head back and inform them." Ava said scared before they run back to London.

Mephlies smacks Ava after she told him the news making her fall and break a coffee table. "YOU IDIOTS W
HOW COULD YOU HAVE LOST THE SCENT!!!!" Sonic yelled. "We had the scent but the road washed away making us seek other ways to get across. By that time the scent just vanished like he had died!" One minion pleaded. "GET OUT YOU MISERABLY IMBECILES!!!" Mephiles yelled. Sonic paced growling that their last chance was gone. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with them!" Sonic yelled. "At least they were on the right track and now we know they aren't in England anymore!"Mephiles yelled. "Still!" "You both disgust me" Amy said walking in. "What do want!" Sonic yelled. "I came to inform you I am with child." She hissed. "Good at least once thing is done. Now that my parents won't bitch at you anymore you can go back to being an obedient bi—" Amy smacks sonic shocking him and Mephlies. "I will never nor have I ever been obedient to the likes of you!" She yelled. "I can see it now... how your lust and greed will soon be your downfall...."

Shadow kisses his dead husband before cutting his hand once more and squeezes his hand to pour blood into knuckles mouth. He covered them with the covers as he laid next to Knuckles and caressed his fur and face. Shadow feels complete in his eternal life now that he has his forever love for entirety. As he was about to caress more of knuckles face he smiles seeing the fang marks close up and knuckles hand twitch while the other slowly grips the sheets. He smiles knowing knuckles has turned and grabs the glass of blood for him. "Welcome to eternity my rose~" he said.

Knuckles eyes open revealing red around the pupil and his violet eyes now a dark purple.