Stop it Karn !....She is just an arrogant brat and that's all

Start from the beginning

" OH yes , come on ! ... even we are excited to meet her, right Dushala?" Jiji asked excitedly and Dushala agreed immediately and three of them went down. I and Uruvi rolled our eyes.

" Do you know who is she Draupadi? " Uruvi asked again . I looked at Agni , who was currently hugging Prapti Bua as if her life depends on it .

" I think she is from Mathura and from what I could see,.. she is daughter of Bua , but I never knew she had one more daughter.  I don't know of she is also adopted or real.
But seriously, except Prapti Bua .... I don't really like anyone from Mathura. 
I don't like Mohini because she most of the times speaks opposite of why I say .
I don't like Mahamantri Pratyush because he thinks he is really smart and coolest warrior and strategist. I don't even know why Bhrata Shaurya and Shikhandini jiji are friends with him.
And about Maharaj and Maharani of Mathura,  they give me negative vibes." I told her everything.  She nodded thoughtfully.

" Come on let's go down and introduce ourselves to this dramatic Agni/Vedika." Uruvi suggested smugly and I nodded with a same smug look. And both of us made our way down the stairs elegantly.

Agni's POV

" Ouch .... Maa it hurts ! " Maa pulled my ear and twisted it. Others just chuckled . I am going to kill them !

" Ohh! And it should hurt! ,... Why was there a need to portray yourself as a bhukkad theif ? .... I mean really Agni , did you ate all those laddoos?" Maa twisted my ear even more and I was squealing in pain.

" M-Maa , I-I only ate o-one laddoo just ask to my soldier friends!" I signalled my soldier buddies to come , they were still standing like a statue in shock , thinking about me being a royal member. 

" She is telling truth Rajmata,  she only ate one laddoo and this all drama was done because she wanted to come in the Darbar. At that time we didn't knew she is your daughter or else we would have directly brought her here." One of the soldier said . Maa just gave him a small nod and glared at me.

" Seriously Rajkumariji , you gave me heart attack !!" Bhim said while suddenly showing up beside Arjun. I furrowed my brows in confusion.  When did I gave him heart attack ?

" Rajkumariji , Bhrata Bhim has devoted his whole life to food ,especially laddoos and when you came in Rajdarbar disguised as Laddoo theif and you told that you ate all the laddoos , he got a heart attack but he is still alive ... Am I right Bhrata Bhim?" Nakul asked teasingly.  Bhim literally flung his one arm around Nakul and squeezed his neck in it .

" B-Bhrata B-Bhim I-I sorry !" Nakul shrieked and bhim immediately left him. Everyone chuckled,  I just smiled.

" Well , I don't think we know each other ..." Nakul was cut off by Maharaj who now came down from his throne.

" Prapti,  who is she? ..... I want full explanation!" Maharaj demanded firmly. Dronacharyaji and Gurudev also came and stood beside Maharaj. Prapti!.... he is literally calling her directly by her name! ..... who the hell he thinks he is ?!

" She is Agni, Bhratashri. She is my daughter..." Maa explained while introducing me infront of the Raj sabha . She told everyone how I am Mantra Prasad of Agnidev.  She didn't tell anyone about the curse though.

" OH very well then .... another girl ." Maharaj spat while looking at me in disgust. Everyone looked at him weirdly. Woah what was that ? ...... Excuse me mister , I was the one to save you from getting enslaved. 

" Anyways , The meeting is dismissed!" Maharaj Dhrupad....or I should say ,Mamashri announced and sauntered out of the court , followed by Maharaj Darshan and Maharani Samiksha who didn't forget to flash me filthy looks before leaving. Well ... mujhe ghanta farak nahi padta ..... because I am used to such kind of behavior with me.