And I was right. It's the announcement of the cast in the new The Black Phone instagram account. Obviously, we all shared the post that had our face. And I know everything is going to change from now on. The cast is announced, and our names will appear in many places. And I won't need to hide anymore to the people from my old school where I am.

"I guess now everyone will know us." I broke the silence.

"More like you, I was already famous." He tried to highlight the fact that he is famous and I'm not. Well I have a good amount of followers, due to when we did chocolate chip cookies.

"Very funny of you, Mason, you know what I meant."

"Did you guys see what Scott posted about us?" Maddy joined us along with Becca.

"Yup, wait, where are the others?"
I asked.

"They went to the store at the end of the street to buy something, I think it was some snacks." She, Maddy, answered.

"I guess that the people from your school aren't going to ask you where you are anymore." Madeleine said to us.

"You're right. Thank god, I'm tired of Mary and Alice asking where I am." I'm not lying, I'm actually a bit tired of them asking where I am. Funny to think that they only care about me when I 'disappear'.

"So no one knew that you were here?" Mason asked me.

"Nope, they didn't need to know." I said with the most normal face.

"But your friends in New York must miss you, don't they?"

"I don't consider them as friends, and I doubt that they missed me. They just wanted to know where I was just to gossip, probably."

One thing that I forgot to mention is that people from my NY school do everything to gossip, and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. I'm not being dramatic. Even if you're their friend, if you tell them a secret, they'll eventually tell someone after. I learned that the hard way.

"You're with us now, so you don't need to worry about them anymore. I mean, you're gonna be famous, they don't." He told me.

I sighed. "You're right."

"We will be the best cast the world as ever seen!" Becca jumped happy.

We all agreed. The movie has EVERYTHING to be at the top. I'm sure of that.

"Now let's enjoy the rest of our day, because tomorrow we have to work. The next few weeks are going to be a bit stressful due to your scene at the grabbers' basement. And the others must arrive at any moment." Maddy finished what Becca said.

And we heard the bell ringing  it was them, of course. Becca went to open the door.

"We're back bitches!" Miguel yelled with two bottles of Fanta in each one of his hands.

"Not you trying to be Octavia from The 100." Jacob he responded to Miguel actions.

"Don't ruin my moment! Don't you have heart?" He anwnsered offended.

"Do you know who doesn't have a heart?..." Tristan joined the conversation.

"Don't you dare to finish that sentence Tristan." I said. We all already know what he is going to say.

Tristan smirked at us, getting ready to complete his words.

"...the billionaires at the bottom of the ocean."

"For god's sake Tristan, don't you get tired of doing those awful jokes?" Maddy told him. "You are all going hell for laughing and making those jokes!"

"At least we won't freezing like them." Brady laughed while opening a bag of chips.

"BRADY!" Becca shouted.

"Oh my god." I said unbelievably.

I felt someone putting an arm on my shoulder while laughing. Of course it was Mason. He lowered his head to be at my ear-level to whisper something.

"Don't act like you didn't laugh deep inside, I know you did."

The fact that he was whispering that to me, I don't know why, but I felt goosebumps in a good way.

"Oh, go to hell Mase."

"Always after you, Cath."

"Can you two stop flirting? We're having an argument here." Miguel raised one bottle of Fanta to get our attention.

"Don't you see we're having one too?" Mason said back.

"It seems like you two are about to kiss." Tristan joked, making kiss noises, and my cheeks turned into a soft tone of pink. I can tell that Mason is like me.

"And what? Would you like to kiss me, Tristan? You soumd jealous. " Mase joked back at Tristan, but not putting his arm away from my shoulders.

"Humm, nop, Catherine would be the one jealous."

"Excuse me?" I joined their little argument.

"That wouldn't be a lie, though." Miguel laughed along with Jacob.

I looked at Maddy and Becca looking for help with my eyes. But they just shrugged and smiled at me. Really? Well of course the fact of me enjoying Mason's arm around me wasn't helping.

"Okay, that's enough, you brought food, so let's eat the food, let's go, to the kitched guys." I smiled at the end as I interrupted all of them just for them to follow my instructions.

And they surprisingly did!

But when we were joining the kitchen Mason pulled me back by my arm and said something in my ear, again.

"I also think they weren't lying, and also, you would be pretty cute jealous." He teased smirking.

Oh that guy is going to be the death of me.

I turned my face to look at him and gave him an angry look.

"Don't take their side! I swear to god I'll beat your ass!"

"I would like to see you try!" He smiled.

"Come on Mason, they're waiting." I tried to ignore his anwser towards me. And we both joined the rest of our friends.

"Enough kissing?" Tristan said looking at us.

I was close to the washbasin, so I opened the water, put my hand under the water and throwed the water at him, it was a small amout of water but still. But I still didn't anwser Tristan's question.

Everyone laughed. Tristan wasn't angry, of course, he actually likes to make jokes about everyone.

Why do they keep saying those things to us uh?

//////////////

A/N (important)

OKAY I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.

Make sure to remember the fact that she likes the Cruel Prince trilogy it'll be necessary to the future.

Also, I wanted to say that I changes de cover of the book and the face claim of Catherine. It'll be the ONLY thime that I'll change Catherine's character.

And what did you think of this chapter?

And more important, what do you think will happen in the next ones?

You guys are NOT READY for what i have planned!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye-bye <3