Picture~ Billie X Reader

Start from the beginning

" B-billie! " Her eyes met yours as she went up to in between your breasts, pressing a small kiss there. Her fingers found your covered breasts, kneading them and toying with the lace fabric. Her skilled fingers managed to take your bra off, discarding them elsewhere.
"Look at these. So beautiful." The praise made your face warm up before her mouth wrapped around the nipple

She sucked, nipped and licked the bud, watching as it hardened from her ministrations. Her mouth went to your neck, nipping the flesh until it turned a purple shade. She left purple marks all over your neck and you moaned under her touch.

The way she was making you feel was overwhelming but it was so good. Your hands found their way in her locks, pulling the soft hair as she pressed a chaste kiss to your lips. Her mouth trailed back down to your jaw then to your earlobe.
"So beautiful! Can't wait to ruin you." Her voice rasped out, while her teeth bit your earlobe.

She took her time teasing you, getting you worked up. At this point you were sure your panties were a mess. Arousal pooling down your legs probably dripping down your thighs. Her sharp nails clawed at your thighs, scratching down them before trailing them up again.

Luckily she trailed her mouth down to in between your thighs. Her mouth hovered over your center and you trembled in anticipation. She took your panties off, throwing them elsewhere before being met with your glistening pussy. One of her fingers trailed over your clit, the small touch causing your legs to twitch.

She drew circular motions over your bundle of nerves, gathering up your slick before bringing it up to her lips and licking it. Your chest heaved as you watched her suck your essence. It was so hot and you swear it made you wetter than before.
"Mhm tastes better than any wine in the world." You whimpered at her comment.

Billie slid a single digit into your pussy, the stretch causing a moan to fall from your lips. It was painful at first, but she praised you as she slowly slid in and out.
"So good for me angel."
"So tight and wet."
"My beautiful girl!"

Your eyes rolled back, a feeling over pleasure spreading through your body like a wild fire. Billie could feel that you were closer to your orgasm. Your walls clenching around the single digit and the lewd sounds leaving your lips getting squeakier.

"B-billie I think I'm gonna - fuck!" You threw your head back and before you could cum she pulled her finger out and sucked it. You whined, being denied an orgasm and the older woman laughed while sucking her finger clean. Oh she was having so much fun.

You huffed, watching as the blonde took a sip of her wine. Her eyes never leaving your trembling figure. Again she put her glass down then slid her long finger down to your drenched cunt, but this time she eased two fingers inside you.
"So warm." She thrusted her fingers inside of you, building you up to the edge once again while her mouth was on your neck, marking the flesh.

Your one hand gripped the sheet while the other was in her hair.
"Billie please don't- ah!" She curled her finger, hitting your g-spot. A choked sob left your lips and the older woman praised you.
"Taking my fingers so well, oh doll mommy missed this pussy of yours." She pulled out once again but this time, she positioned herself between your legs.

She propped one of your legs on her shoulder while her hand was pressed down your stomach, restricting you from any movement. Her tongue met your clit, sucking it before she licked down to your entrance. She groaned at your sweet taste before inserting her tongue inside you.
"Oh-" A silent scream fell from your lips as she thrusted her tongue inside you. She felt you clenching around her tongue.
"Hold it." You whined, tears forming in your eyes.
"I can't mommy-"
"You will." You tried to listen to her, but when she was this skilled she was practically asking you do to something impossible.