Chapter 6: Swollen Pee Pee

Start from the beginning

"There we go! Not bad! You look badass!" He said and I looked at the mirror to see me looking seriously fine.

Just a single piercing and people would be scared to look me in the eye.

"How about a tattoo?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No tattoo? C'mon! It's gonna be cool!" He said and I shook my head again.

Kai grabbed the catalog and flipped it, checking out the designs.

I took this chance to leave the store and headed to my car.

"Aye! Where she go? Oh! Hey! Lisa! C'mon! You're backing out now? But Jennie loves people with tattoos!" He said and I stopped.

I turned around.

"She... like people with tattoos?" I asked and he nodded quickly.

"She's gonna fall for you!" He smiled and I sighed before following him back to the shop.

I chose a design of my own. It's a teddy bear.

"What size would you like?" The tattoo artist asked.

"Small... 1cm..." I said and they both laughed.

"Let's give you a big one." He said and I panicked.

"N-no no... NOOOO! O-ow! OWW! ARGHHH! STOP! STOP!" I screamed when Kai pinned my hand down and the tattoo artist started to draw on my hand.

I tried to pull my arm with all my might but he was too strong.

"Stop moving or it will look ugly!" The tattoo artist chuckled.

"P-please! It hurts!" I cried.

"Yah! She's crying!" Kai laughed.

"Arasso, arasso. We will stop and give you a break." The tattoo artist said and Kai let me go.

I quickly ran out of the shop and to my car. That's when I realized Kai still had my car key on him.

He chuckled from the store entrance.

I dialed Jennie's number.

"J-jennie... Y-you have to help me...

I don't know where I am... I want to go home..." I sobbed.

"Lisa?! Where are you? I'm coming! Share with me your location, quickly." Jennie replied.

"Lisa! I'm not done with you yet! Come back here!" Kai shouted.

"Is that Kai?" She asked and I looked at him nervously when he walked closer to me.

I put my phone in my pocket and gulped.

"Get back to the store." Kai said and I shook my head.

"G-give me back my car keys please... I want to go home..." I said and he chucked.

"I'm telling you, Lisa. Jennie will love you if you have a tattoo. I don't know, tattoo her name or something on your chest. It would look good." He said and I shook my head.

"Give me back my car keys please..." I repeated.

"No! You're halfway there! You haven't even tried alcohol and smoking yet! And drugs! I can get you some for free! C'mon, follow me back to the store. You'll be a brand new person after this." Kai said as he patted my back.

"I... I don't want to... Please give me back my car keys..." I said softly.

"Fine. Fetch!" He said before throwing my car keys towards the store.