"Yeah, but like. I was being honest in the challenge. I'm not gonna kiss him and then turn around and say, no I like Ty."

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Jess said. "I think maybe pull him again tomorrow, just keep calm and talk it out."

"Mhm." Carmen hummed just as Whitney approached them. "Hey, Whit."

"Hey." Whitney smiled as she sat besides Carmen. "How was your date Jess?"

"It was good. Why have you got something to tell me?" Jess said.

"How you feeling about him getting to know Leah?"

"Girls, just tell me."

"Do you know what it is, when we were sat there, I did think maybe Leah was downplaying it, just a little bit." Whitney said.

"Yeah, we don't know what they were chatting about but they were sat there for ages." Carmen agreed. "I spoke to him earlier and he was like- is her head gonna turn? Would she be open?"

"Yeah, it could be nothing-"

"Or it could be something. I think even though you really like Sammy, still be open. Still get to know the new guy."

"I knew this would happen." Jess commented.

"I feel like, have you conversation that you want to have with him, just get it all off your chest."

"Yeah. I just need to talk to him." Jess said before standing.

"What about you, Whit? You and Mehds okay now?"

"I think so, it's getting there you know."

"Gonna have a little cuddle tonight?"

"No, no. No cuddles." Whitney replied with a laugh.

Later that night, Carmen joined Jess as the two made their way over to the day beds. "Okay, babe, babe. Things have just been stirred up."

"What? Why?"

"Mitch just pulled me for a chat and told me he wants to get to know me."

"Shut up. How do you feel about it?" Carmen asked.

"I just feel a bit- overwhelmed."

"You've been a busy girl tonight." Carmen joked, pulling her down so she was laying besides her.

"I know." Jess laughed.

"Hey girls." Whitney said as he and Catherine joined them.

"I've got some gossip for you." Jess said.

"Mitch has just pulled me for a chat and told me he wants to get to know me on a romantic level."

"Her and Mitch could potentially work, let's be real." Catherine commented.

"Cos you do get on, like a house on fire." Whitney added.

"Do you think I need to tell Sammy this, I feel like I do. Just on a respect level."

"Yeah, you have a lot to think about girl." Catherine said.

"Jess is hot cakes now, she's got bitcoin." Whitney commented causing them all to laugh. "How you feeling, girl?"

"Yeah, I could hear you and Zach arguing." Catherine said.

"Ugh. I don't even wanna talk about it. He's pissed cos I kissed Ty or whatever, it's cool though cos it's done."

Catherine's mouth fell open in shock. "Just like that?"

"Mhm. He basically came at me, I know I'm a dramatic person but like-"

"Did it shock you?" Whitney asked.

"Definitely." Carmen nodded.

"Obviously I do really like Zach but the whole conversation tonight has only pushed me even further towards Ty so.."

That night, Carmen joined Ty in bed, the boy wrapping his arms around her. She couldn't help but glance over where Zach was lay, surprised to find him already looking at her. She looked away when she felt Ty tapping her thigh, signalling that the rest of the girls where coming in.

Carmen and Leah shared a smiled as the blonde walked in, Carmen standing from the bed. "Night." Carmen whispered, Ty saying it back as he untangled his fingers from hers to allow her to return to her own bed.

__

The following morning, Carmen joined the rest of the girls on the terrace for their daily morning debrief.

"Carmen, how you feeling after last night."

"Yeah, obviously a lot happened but I'm willing to move past it now." Carmen said.

"Do you feel like you've made the right decision?" Catherine asked.

"I'd like to think so." Carmen replied as she glanced over at the boys.

"How you feeling this morning, bro?" Sammy asked as the boys sat at the sun deck.

"Obviously I had my chat with Carmen, a very overdue one. She told me she wants Ty which is cool bro, means I can just crack on with Molly now." Zach said, glancing over at said boy.

"Yeah, at least now you know where you stand."

"Exactly." Zach said. "What about you, bro?"

"I'm happy you know, obviously no hard feelings." Tyrique said as he turned to Zach. "Nice to know she feels the same way as I do. Just gonna keep chatting to her, getting to know her, see how things go, so yeah."

"Scott? POA today?"

"Yeah, who did you chat to last night?" Tyrique asked.

"Gonna speak to everyone today. I spoke to Catherine and Leah last night. Not gonna lie, I am gonna speak to Carmen, see how that goes."

"Yeah. You do you, bro." Tyrique shrugged.

okay so everyone is still 50/50 w zach and ty and some w scott now

which ever boy has the most comments on this chapter will be who carmen leans more towards

that's not to say that won't change

remember to comment any suggestions