Charlotte followed, giving her red card to Ty as he flirts with everyone before kissing Zach.

Carmen was last. "I'm giving this red card to Mehdi because you didn't back my girl Whit." She then slid over to the goal, saving most of the balls kicked her way before making her way over to the boys. She allowed hand to run over Zach's chest before turning to the boy besides him.

Carmen wrapped her arms around Tyrique's neck, his own hand gripping her chin as the two shared a long kiss, pecking each others lips once they'd pulled away. She returned to the girls, Jess giving her a smile.

"We have decided that the sexiest keeper is- Jess." the boys announced causing all the girl to cheer.

"How are we all feeling after the challenge?" Catherine asked her, Whitney, Jess and Carmen sat around the fire pit. "Whit?"

"Zach's a good kisser." she replied with a laugh. "I just wanted to see what everyone else was talking about, really."

"Jess?"

"Obviously it wasn't nice to see Leah kiss Sammy- I'm gonna chat to them both later, so yeah." the blonde replied. "What about you babe?"

"Yeah obviously I wasn't sure who I was gonna give the red card to- that's what I struggled with the most actually. I didn't want to give it to Zach because at the end of the day he's doing the same with Molly as I'm doing with Ty, you know?"

"Yeah, plus he's been honest about it as well." Catherine added.

"Yeah, exactly."

"What about your kiss with Ty?" Whitney asked.

"It was really nice actually, I think it'll show him that I have made my decision, and that I do want him." Carmen replied.

"He looked so happy, babe. When you were waking back he couldn't stop smiling." Jess smiled at the brunette besides her.

"Good." Carmen replied.

"How you feeling, bro?" Andre asked as him, Zach and Mehdi sat on the sun deck.

"I can't lie, bro. I'm pissed." Zach replied. "She said she wants to get to know him, alright, cool. Kissing in challenges, cool. But it's the- she hasn't even pulled me, bro. She spent all night with him, didn't even pull me once."

"Are you gonna pull her later?" Andre asked

"Nah, bro. She can pull me this time."

Carmen was sat on the bean bags with Charlotte and Mitchel when Jess' phone sounded from across the villa.

"I got a text." she exclaimed. "Jess, as the boys have voted you the winner of todays challenge, you will go on a date with a real footballer, Scott. #Beautyandtheballer #Womanofthematch."

Carmen joined the other girls as they gathered around Jess excitedly. "She's going on a date. She's going on a date."

__