Shyness [Lan Sizhui]

-- Sizhui is a very calm and cool-headed person but the first time he saw you he was stunned.​

-- Jingyi would tease him a lot about it."Just talk to him Sizhui!" 

-- He would poke his side repeatedly while the dutiful Lan would try his best to ignore him. 

-- He would smile when you would be appreciated by Lan Qiren.

-- He couldn't find the courage to walk up to you to start a conversation.

-- He noticed you while you sat in the gardens reading a book and was in awe.

-- Lan Jingyi saw and purposefully dragged him there.

-- "Young Master (M/n)! Sizhui wanted to practice with you if it's not a problem that is!" 

-- Jingyi would skip formalities and leave his friend with you.

-- "Oh... Of course, Young Master Lan.." You would reply just as softly as he had expected you to.

-- A surprise it was for Sizhui when you beat him.

-- "You're pretty good! Let's practice again sometime..." You had smiled, leaning slightly to pat his head. 

-- He was left with a red face as you walked back to pick up your book. 

-- He never expected you to act like you had with him.

-- He smiled "Young Master (M/n)... Would you like to go to Caiyi town with me?" His question was uncertain and you smiled looking over your shoulder.

--"Of course. See you later... Sizhui." He had never been so thankful to Jingyi before.