Crunch Time

Gwen sighed, Pav eyed her with concern. He should have a conversation with her later. He wasn't sure if gears were turning in her head or if a boulder was rolling off a cliff up there, Either way, Pav wanted to make sure that his friend was okay.

"Okay then lads, if none of you lot are gonna take the lead, I suggest you follow me"

Neither Gwen nor Pav seemed to have any reason not to follow their fellow UK native, so they leaped into the city, from rooftop to rooftop. It definitely was weird, being in a new city none of them knew. Every time they were in a different city, it was always one of their own, visiting friends and helping to fight crime (if needed).

Hobie stopped in his tracks, making Pav accidentally run into his back, Gwen stifled a laugh. She immediately sucked in, she was sure all three of them could sense the danger. Hobie turned to the two of them, "Alright, change of plans lads. Gwennie, can you go with Pav over here to the other side of this street? Start surveying the area and we'll meet here if something happens."

She nodded. Unfortunately, that did not happen. Pav and Gwen ran into some trouble, and by trouble they mean S.I.L.K. Thankfully it was only one of their members, Cindy Moon. Gwen knew her from..."Hey wait a minute, Pav. she's from my universe." He looked shocked, "How do you know?"

Gwen started to explain that they were a group of ex-S.H.I.E.L.D agents who turned terrorists and drove her world insane. She normally wouldn't interfere with them, as they had come to a compromise in her time. You stay out of my business, I'll stay out of yours. Now, this wasn't a pact by any means, they still came in contact once in a while and would fight. But as the times grew to where her world thought she was a vigilante...they laid off of her.

"Ah shitz, sorry Gwennie." "Yeah, sorry about that Gwen, wish we could do something about that." The 2 boys quipped in.

"It's okay, plus it's already happened." Gwen shrugged. "Now we should really focus on the task at hand." She spoke to them.

Both PAV and Hobie nodded. The 3 of them turned their attention to Cindy.  Pav came around the corner and got into a ready stance just behind Gwen. Both boys would usually just fight, but since they now know that Cindy is not in the right universe, they are going to follow Gwen's lead.

-----------------

Sorry for the late update, I've had this in the drafts for a long time but i could never find a way to add on to it. so I' ve just decided to post what iIhave. I know I have seen so many of you guys being like "UPDATE WHEN?" and I apologize for that!