PHONE CALL(SCREAM)

Start from the beginning

Kristen rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue , "depends dude. Whose number are you trying to reach?"

The girl was certain she heard the voice quietly snort - if this was a prank call she was going to give this person a peace of her mind.

"I don't know."

"You poor thing ," Kristen clicked her tongue ,"how do you not know the number you're trying to reach. Hold up ," The brunette immediately sat up ignoring Cassie's curious face , "Randy is this you? Dude this is horrible prank call. What are we seven?" She giggled.

There was slience at first but the voice on the other side just spoke up , "I'm not who're you talking about. Sorry I must have dialed the wrong number."

Kristen just smiled and snorted , nodding her head in feign understanding , "shit happens. I get it . Well then good luck with whoever you're trying to reach." Like that she hang up on the caller chuckling at their stupidity.

Cassie sat next to her looking very intrigued , "who was that?"

"Either Randy pulling the oldest trick in the book ," Kristen then hummed to herself , "but I wouldn't put that past him. Or , just some dumb or drunk guy dialing the wrong number."

"Ok," Cassie nodded and smiled at her best friend , " let's go back to our topic. What the fuck do you see in Billy Loomis?"

"Not this," Kristen groaned covering her face , "can you let it go please."

Cassie shook her head seriously and playfully punched her in the arm , "of course I'm not letting it go. You have a crush - on a real boy! You know I started believing the rumors you could be lesbian right. Even if you were ,which you aren't , I would totally support you."

Kristen made a face , "people think I'm lesbian." She touched her chin tilting her head confusing her blonde friend , "it actually sounds appealing."

"Don't change the subject," Cassie looked at her sternly , "you like Billy."

"Why are you so excited?"

"Because we've been best friends since junior high and not once have you ever confessed to having a crush. Give me details."

Kristen snorted "You're annoying ," her bestie just scoffed , "he has a girlfriend so tone down your excitement yeah?"

Cassie was ready to open her mouth but the phone rang again . The blonde pointed a finger at Kristen , "hold on."

Kristen began cursing herself for confiding to Cassie that she had been harbouring feelings for Billy Loomis , a guy at their school who was in Randy's friend circle though it baffled Kristen as to why Randy seemed to hate the guy's guts.

" Hello?" Cassie inquired as she sat down next to Kristen.

"I'm sorry I must have dialed the wrong number." The caller apologized , Cassie giggled while Kristen shook her head.

Cassie decided to entertain the caller , "so why did you call if it's a wrong number?"

" To apologize," the voice paused before speaking again , "you sound different. Were you the one who picked up at first."