𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

...

"Huh?!?!" It was clear that both of them were confused. But before one of them could speak I decided to interfere.

"Well, I think I should take my leave now." With that, I felt them without making any sound.

......

Phew, I don't want to deal with them or more specifically the higher-ups. I think I'll hide until I can. This whole thing is stupid because I shouldn't have to hide like this... When I become a little older it'll change.

Currently, I was walking to go home because exercise is good for you until I felt as though there was something very wrong here.

I decided to take a peek, "... No. It'll work. I'll kill you!"

It's Gojo and Zen'in fighting!

For a minute Gojo's eyes were filled with sorrow until he smiled, "Throughout the Heavens and Earth, I alone am the honoured one."

For some reason that made me laugh, "Are you sure about that?" I smirked. "I am, after all, the only one in the history of jujutsu's only Blessed Technique user."

"Huh, did someone just talk?"

Oops, better get out of here ASAP. I was about to go when Gojo launched a devasting attack on a single man.

"Purple," Half of Zen'in's body was gone.

"I thought I had discarded that pride."

"Do you have any last words?"

"... Nah. In two or three years, my kid will get sold to the Zen'in clan. Do whatever you want."

Gojo soon left leaving me alone with him as I got closer to the man he was mostly unconscious but not yet dead, "Sir, can you hear me?"

I didn't really know what to do, so I decided to leave until the man spoke, "I'm sorry..." I see so he does have some sort of regret in his life likely about his son.

I guess I'll help him out a bit. So how should I go about doing this? 

If I use my abilities, I'll have to release my bubble which will send an enormous amount of blessed technique toward others. Then everyone will know something is weird, but then again I did tell those boys about my abilities.

You know what screw it. I grabbed the half-dead man and transported us to my house. I set him down on the couch and spoke, "Blessed Technique: Holy Resilience." 

Immediately, the parts of his body that were missing began to regenerate.

Soon after, his body was repaired to its formal state and he had no injuries left. He should be awakened within a minute. I'll wait until then.

"Huh? What happened?" He suddenly asked surprising me.

"Wow, I'm impressed. I expected you to wake up within a minute not seconds. Anyways, do you remember what happened?"

"I was fighting that little brat when I died... Wait! How am I still alive?! Who are you?!" He started yelling at me. 

"Calm down, mister. I'm L/N Y/N and I saved you, that's all. I simply revived you to your formal state."

"Why would you even save someone you don't know? And also how did you save me when you don't even have cursed energy?"

"You see I have a blessed technique which uses positive energy rather than negative energy. You probably have never heard of such an occurrence. I also saved you because you were mumbling sorry right before your death."

He looks completely lost. "I don't understand..."

"No need to worry, I won't tell anyone about you being alive. Now, do you have anywhere you can go?" He still looks lost so I assumed he doesn't have anywhere to go. "I'm assuming you don't well I can help you settle in."

"... but aren't you a little kid? Where are your parents?" He asked me causing a dead silence.

...

"It's kind of complicated."

Toji's POV

What is happening right now? One minute I die and the next I am saved by a kid who doesn't look or sound like a kid.

"My parents are dead because I have the blessed technique. As a sacrifice of my blessing, my parents cannot live. So I actually have no idea what my dad looks like. My mom died soon after she gave birth to me. In exchange, however, I have this condition of remembering every little detail and I am aware of everything around me. For instance, you are Zen'in Toji. Do you want me to go on?" The little kid asked me while tilting her head.

What the hell... How does she know? Is she really telling the truth?

"You changed your name to Fushiguro when you married your second wife. You left your second wife as well as your children while your first wife passed away. You also have Heavenly Restriction which made you the black sheep of the Zen'in clan."

"You researched me, didn't you?"

"Yes, however, I also know that you always did and do want to go against the clan that denied you. To reaffirm your identity you warped to your usual self which is likely the cause of why you lost today. Additionally, you decided not to respect yourself or anyone else. But, in reality, you care about your son which is why you said something regarding your son right before your death making it sound like you didn't care about him though."

Y/N's POV

"How do you know about all that?!" He shouted.

"Calm down, calm down. It's just part of my ability, plus it was clear in your eyes that you feel that way. Look I don't ever do this, but I'll show you something cool." I then closed my eyes while saying, "Blessed Technique: Divine Empathy." A bright light that came out from me entered his heart making him at ease, "You should rest now. You just survived a near-death situation."

"Can I just ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Why are you telling me all your powers? I mean, why would you show me your cards? It makes no sense."

"I didn't reveal all of my cards yet. Plus, knowing that won't change a single thing because I am the blessed one."

.

.

.

.