Chapter I

North and Ongsa have been bestfriends since the 10th grade when North accidentally caught Ongsa spying on Sun. The two were complete opposites of each other but strangely got along really well.

You see Ongsa was head over heels in love with Sun but was too scared to confess because, firstly she doesn't know if Sun likes women, and secondly Sun was the most popular girl in the entire school so she believed she stood no chance.

So that's when she started watching Sun closely when she was in class or interacting with others. Sun was perfect in Ongsa's eyes. Pretty, funny, smart and had a heart of gold. Who wouldn't fall in love with her honestly? She was too good to be true.

"Stop staring, it's embarrassing." North whispered to Ongsa who was sitting besides him and looking at Sun lovingly.

"I can't help it North. She is so pretty." Ongsa said looking at Sun with heart eyes.

"Here we go again." North said rolling his eyes.

"You don't understand North. Sun is just so perfect and cute. When she smiles I swear the room gets 10x brighter, maybe that's why her name is Sun. It makes so much sense now." Ongsa said being all giddy smiling ear to ear.

If Sun was a subject at school then Ongsa would probably get straight A's.

"Ongsa I love you na, but I am honestly not doing this. I have been listening to you simp over Sun for over a year now. Just go talk to her already." North said feeling tired already.

"You know I can't do that North." Ongsa replied sighing sadly.

"Why not?" North asked genuinely. He honestly didn't understand why Ongsa looked down on herself when she herself was a beautiful girl, the only reason she wasn't as popular as Sun was because she was a huge nerd and was a bit tomboyish.

Also her being introverted didn't help her at all.

"Because she is like an angel that descended from the heavens while I am-"

"While you are what? Smart, funny and well kind of pretty." North said cutting Ongsa off from her self-deprecation once again.

"Smart and maybe funny but we both know I am not pretty." Ongsa replied feeling disheartened.

"Okay then you are not pretty." North said rolling his eyes.

"Hey! You are supposed to be comforting me." Ongsa said hitting North lightly on the shoulder.

"I say you are pretty, you disagree with me. I agree with you that you're not pretty you hit me. What do you want from me." North replied.

"Why am I friends with you again?" Ongsa asked and North grinned.

"Because you can't live without me." North answered.

"Eww! You wish." Ongsa said.

"Whatever! I know you love me. Anyways your baby girl left already , so can we go grab lunch? I am literally starving." North said packing up his books into his bagpack.

"North! You see now, you made me miss Sun leaving." Ongsa said sulking.

"Oh my goodness! Ongsa we literally have Physics with Sun after lunch so can you please chill. It's not the end of the world." North replied standing up.

"Are you coming?" North asked and Ongsa hurriedly packed up her books away.

They went to the school's cafeteria since they had only 40 minutes for the lunch break, you would think that it would be enough but Ongsa would make them walk all the way to the furthest part of the cafeteria so that she can get a better look at Sun.