Part 5

most people wake up and find themselves in an unknown place chained up to a bed they'd probably freak out right? Well, that wasn't me, of course the events that happened before were not really ideal but oh well.

It's not like I could have stopped her, after all she had a knife plunged into my back. But I guess she felt soft because she's the one currently feeding me soup right now.

I really am an idiot; I can't believe I fell for her lies. You're probably curious right now, right? What happened, how come I'm not angry, why is she feeding me soup? Well, if you were to just hear what happened after she stabbed me you would understand.

"Oh my god Chad! I didn't want you to stab him there! What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry Emily, please don't be mad I didn't mean to!" I hear a deep voice exclaim "Oh he's awake! Shush" I open my eyes to see Emily peer over me, I try to yell but words don't come out, "Oh My god Jake I'm so sorry! I'll explain everything!"

"Chad, get me a pen and paper!" I look at her, she doesn't look how she did when I got stabbed. Emily shuffles around getting a chair and Chad comes back with a pen and paper.

"Ok I'll explain now! You see I only wanted to scare you a bit you know? And then Chad stabbed you and then I heard you mumbling my name and I don't know what came over me, I know you stabbed me, but I don't get why I felt bad about stabbing you?"

I look at her as a pen and piece of paper fall into my lap.  I write something and Emily and Chad look at the paper eagerly.

A/N

ok I'm bored ill make then next part when I feel not bored