4) NIGHT OF LUNAR MEETING

Start from the beginning

“You need to relax now. We have got to do a lot of things tomorrow.”

He gently took her to the table over which she was sleeping earlier and sat over it with her.

“Sam, can I lie down on your lap for few minutes?” She asked him with the eyes of an innocent kid.

“Of course, if you would like to, I can stay here all the night.”

“Excuse me guys, May I come in. If you don’t mind.” Sanu, came in to the room smiling and the couple felt little uncomfortable.

Anu lifted up her head from sam’s lap and then both of them were on heels quickly. They recognized the meaning hidden in his smile and couldn’t resist breaking the silence.

“Sanu, you have mistaken us. She had a scary dream and I was just consoling her.” Sam said him so as to convince him about their situation.

“I know it already. Sorry I overheard your conversation. Anu you must not hesitate to sleep nor prevent sam from his sleep. We have got a whole day and night before us, to work. We will have to use our kin and kith to earn our destiny. Sleep is essential now as we don’t know when and where we would sleep next.”

“Sanu, I think you are over tensed about things. We are still on earth.” sam replied without understanding the depth of the mission they were indulged in.

“I am tensed. Guruji hasn’t gone to the station. He is going to come here at any moment tomorrow. We have to find the location before that.”

“So, shall we start the mission now itself?” Anu who was completely back in to her environment asked him.

“Don’t you guys need to sleep?”

“No, we can sleep once things are done. Thank God my grandma woke me up.” She replied without a second thought.

“Let’s find the key hole before the dawn.” Sam added on the support for his girlfriend’s decision.

They took out the bag from the racks in which they had collected all those tablets.Sam sorted out them in the correct order they acquired it.

Anu climbed up to the next floor where the humanoid wardens were sleeping uncharged. She had removed the supply to each of them before they went for the sleep that night. She now wanted to ensure that they were completely discharged by the time,so they can move around.

She used her testers to ensure, there wasn’t a wink of power to the bottom floors, for them to get in and out at any moment. The solar batteries for emergency requirements were also disconnected.

Lift system with in the library ran on different technology, was functional for them even at that time. She got suspicious about security measures as they knew little.

She came down with a clean chit in few minutes and they were ready to perform each of their works.

Sanu was destined to enter golden gate, approach the statue of ‘hermes’, and check for akeyhole that would fit the tablets. Sam had to approach the entrance to their Dean office, inspect the statue of Dhanvantari, in search of keyhole.
Meanwhile Anu was supposed keep a track on them through closed circuit cameras, regulated from the fifth floor, ensure their safety throughout the mission.

They had to cut open the emergency windows with in each building so as to enter them. Anu had purchased a laser knife for this purpose secretly. She handed over it to sanu and their movements began.

Now since the power was short,they decided to use the windows and stairs as their routes for movement. It was 3AM in the morning when they began the search party.
Anu kept  giving them  instructions accurately but they couldn’t find a lead even after an  hour.