04

"You're so dull, here let me fix you."

Both of them step in, Pietro was amazed by how beautiful and amazing Clint's house was. It was even better than his own house, which he even forgotten how it looked like. He has not been in there for 3 years. Looked only by outside, it has not change, but you would not know how the inside looks right? It was like talking about how books looks, there will be book cover which was completely irrelevent on how the story is like!

Clint's house had three huge couch at the living room, which was in black-coloured, a huge flat screen tv that was also connected to a game thing? Pietro did not know what it was, it was probably something in Pietro's childhood, like the Playstation thing, every child's dream to get? Pietro does not even know what has been happening to the world these days, or what was the 'trend' now.

From the look outside of the kitchen, Pietro could tell by the looks of it was huge kitchen. Clint decided to go to the kitchen, to get his all time favourite thing in the world, his old pal, Coffee. He brought Pietro along. He asked if he wanted anything, but the kid said no. Pietro did not wanted to be a burden to Clint, even though he was thirsty, damn he was really hungry! But for not being a burden, he kept quiet and polietly said no.

"Don't drink infront of the kid, you birdboy. He's probably thirsty or even hungry. Take him out somewhere or maybe just cook dinner later for him." Clint's mind told him sharply, and he listenend. Better hearing your own mind than just being stupid and make the kid even more thirsty.

"Come, I'll show you upstairs, kid. I'll show everything! Even the toilets." Clint playfully winked at him. He saw Pietro's shy blush and how he tried to hide it, he slowly pulled him along and walked out the kitchen, walking quickly upstairs. Pietro was observing the beautiful paintings Clint hang around his house, he also has tons of things that kinda show him that he is intrested into Archery. Pietro was intrested into Track and Field.

Once they reach upstairs, Clint showed Pietro each room one by one. What it meant, why is it there. First room, they went to was the room that Clint is going to use for practicing Archery, such a bird boy.

"So, you're intrested in Archery?" Pietro asked politely, looking into the room as he looks at the numbers of bullseye or even posters of bows or arrows.

"Wow, he is really intrested in Archery. Look at all those posters and how many bullseyes he got. Those are even perfect kinds." Pietro heart whispered and he was actually amazed on how accurate he was at shooting.

"Yep! I have always been intrested in. Ever since I was young. I did training, trying my best to actually perfect in doing something that I loved dearly. I don't really know why I was so intrested in it. To someone else, it's probably just a stupid sport but to me, it's more than a sport. I have been doing it for nearly my whole life. It's practically my life actually. And I love it. Alot." Clint smiles and did some hand gestures while he was explaining about it.

The next room they went was Clint's room, there was nothing much in there. Just a huge closet, a queen size bed and yea, that's about it. And about a tv in there too. His room wasn't much. So, they moved to the next room, quiet quickly.

The other room he was going to show the kid was going to be his room, which was nicely beside each other, so if anyone had a nightmare, late at night or if anyone was scared, they could go to each other rooms and cuddle. Shut up, Clint. Both of you just met, so shush.

Pietro was shocked. It was beautifully decorated. It had a huge closet, even though he did not had anything else with him except the clothes he is wearing. It had a huge bed, three people could even sleep with him, due to his small figure. It also had a flat screen tv, but it was smaller compared to the living room, not that Pietro is complaining, is that he never had a tv in his room, even more a flat screen one. The room was covered by amazing paintings, Pietro could not thank Clint enough.

Pietro's old room when he had one at his old home was not much, it was as big as a broom closet. It only had a bed, no windows. And just one small fan, his parents never cared much for him. They cared for Wanda, but as long as Wanda is happy, he is willing to live up the wau his parents got for him, no matter what. As long as Wanda is happy.

"Thank you.."

"Don't mention it, kid. We have one more room for you to see until this tour ends."

Both of them started to walk to the final last room, before Clint could think of a plan to bring the kid out for a treat or maybe a simple dinner which was not that fancy or maybe he shall cook for him? Whatever happens, he just want to take care of him.

"This room is the room where I actually come to relax, release my thoughts out or maybe just I don't know what I do inside here, but I just like the peace vibes that comes with the room."

The room had couches, a huge window that shows trees, Pietro already fall in love with it just because of the view. It had paintings hang all over the walls, it was briliantly painted, Pietro was indeed into Arts and Craft! Wanda and him usually used to do all those colouring books together, or just take crayons and draw each other. He caught sight of some canvas and paint.

"Use it kid, let your imagination flow." Clint said as he looked at the kid with a huge smile on his face as he walked to the couch and sat, while fixing his gaze on the view outside the window. Pietro excitedly walked to the canvas, picking up the paint and started to mix colours. He decide to paint Clint, to thank him of how much he have done for him. Providing a shelter which no one ever did.

His mind was focus trying to get the perfect colour for his skin tone and his amazing browned hair, he was beautiful. Pietro continued to paint him, he stuck his tongue out, somehow showing how focus he was in painting Clint.

After about 45 minutes, it was done. Perfectly coloured, toned and shaded. It shows Clint watching the trees outside, he picked up the painting and slowly walked to him and showed him the painting.

"It's a thank you gift for you, thank you so much f-for hel-lping me, i-i c-can't than-nk you en-nough-"

"Quit it kid, this painting is amazing! I'm hanging it up at my room, it's going to be there forever. No ome is going to take it down. You got talent kid! This should be placed in the museum because it has my face! Kidding, it's because the skills you have. Thank you."

Pietro could not think of a reply but blushed at the fact Clint just said it was amazing. He smiled as both of them kept quiet watching the painting he had just done, he enjoyed the quietness, it was not a uncomfortable one, it was just a peace both of them enjoyed.