(Not a Chapter) Y/N[Kevin] Explanation of his world

Start from the beginning

"Ho? Pom-Pom starts to steal now, hm?" Jing Yuan said, with a slight lazy smug on his face. Yanqing just look at Pom-Pom with deadpan expression..

"Hey! I am a conductor! In this train, I can do whatever I want!" He said, literally committing a tantrum on The Express Train as everyone laughs a bit...

Truly, Pom-Pom is everyone's emotional support by seeing his appearance..

"Hmm...I think Y/N wouldn't mind.." Himeko said, take the recorder from Pom-Pom, to his demise..

"E-Eh?! What are you gonna do?!"

"We're going to see his past."

Himeko's Words already made everyone intrigue, especially for the people who understands Y/N better.. Jingliu, Jing Yuan, Fu Xuan, Dan Heng and Blade.

"Come, let's go to the reaction room we've recently build.."

.

.

.

.

They're arrived at the reaction room... and they're well impressed.

"Let's see... Oh! It's starting." Himeko said, like a motherly tone she is, she sat beside March 7th.

"Ohoho~ Can't wait to see the old man's past." March said with a smug face.

"Hey, we've heard about his story, His world is the same as Welt, but what confuses me is that both of them have eras?" Stelle said, still confuse the situation..

"Well, we shall see what he means." Jing Yuan said, giving a nod of agreement from others. Even Blade lmao.

.

.

.

As the video starts, it starts with a word from Y/N(kevin) Himself..

"Defeat The Honkai, No matter the costs."

"The Honkai?" Yanqing said.. "Hurm.. Is it like The Mara?"

"Unlikely, we don't know what kind of monster Y/N and Welt faced in their world." Fu Xuan said, giving shook and sighs a bit..