➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺』▯

Start from the beginning

In that split second, a wave of surprise washed over you, momentarily leaving you speechless. "Sorry, wrong room," without a second thought, your instincts kicked in, and you swiftly closed the door, as if trying to shield yourself from the unexpected encounter. The encounter left you with a mix of emotions - a combination of shock.

You turn around, your mind filled with thoughts of leaving, Haizaki suddenly springs into action. With a swift and unexpected movement, he firmly grabs hold of your collar, his grip tightening as he forcefully pulls you towards him. Resistance seems futile as you find yourself being dragged inside against your will, the urgency in Haizaki's actions leaving you with a mix of confusion and apprehension.

"It's not what you think!" Asuto's voice erupted with such force that it caused you to instinctively squint your eyes in response.

"Do you possibly think that I, as an individual, have actually taken the time to contemplate the idea of Haizaki, a man, being completely devoid of clothing in the presence of other individuals, solely for the purpose of highlighting and emphasizing your undeniable allure and various other captivating qualities?"

"What?"

"What."

"Of all the people, why does she have to be here?" He grumbled as he struggled to put on the outfit that had been handed to him. While Kidou watched you with the most analytical of expressions in his eyes.

"Excuse you, Haizaki-san. The feeling is mutual."

Even more, he grumbled, making it sound as if he was getting ready to punch you. You furrowed your brow and muttered to yourself aloud, "what did I do to make this man angry about me?" You then looked to Kidou for an explanation to this question.

"Don't worry because his personality is just like that."

Haizaki directed a glare in Kudou's direction as the latter grinned knowingly. You on the other hand, along with the other members of Inakuni, observed from the background as you suddenly spewed forth, "I swear, Haizaki-san, you have anger issues."

When you stated it, there was complete silence. Hiura, who is able to read the atmosphere, came and shielded you in case anything untoward occurred.

"..." Haizaki was in disbelief at your words.

"Hmm?"

Even though he doesn't hold a grudge against you, he found you to be quite annoying out on the field. He was fully aware of the fact that you hadn't played soccer in a very long time because of how sluggish or bored you were when you were playing the game; it seemed as though the goals you scored were just a matter of luck to him. He indeed felt strange; it was jealousy. How is it possible for someone to be that good when you, a newcomer, are present when, on the other hand, he and the rest of them play soccer with passion?

Furthermore, he didn't like how you appeared out of nowhere, just like you did the first time you met him during the current incident.

Whereas he was looking at you as if he were your prey when he was staring at you. You, on the contrary, were aware of the reasons why he had shown up in the first place, but you feigned that you were unaware of them in order to avoid arousing suspicion. If you acted as though you knew that he was transferring into Raimon, it would be highly suspect. You wouldn't take a chance, especially considering that Kidou was around; together with Nosaka, he was one of the characters that displayed the most intelligence.