Dancing in the rain

(Agent00 will be in this story)

Y/n POV

I walked into my room because I just got home from the store and I realized how dirty it was. I put all my snack and drinks in my mini fridge and then take off my Jordans then I started cleaning my room picking up all the clothes and stuff that was on the ground. I made a group for dirty clothes and clean clothes I then went to my bathroom to get the clothes in there. I got all my dirty clothes and put them in my laundry basket I then went to my bathroom to organize my makeup draw. I checked my phone because I heard it didn't and it was a weather alert for rain. I finished cleaning my room and this is what it looks like.

 I finished cleaning my room and this is what it looks like

I then get a knock on my door and I open it. Agents standing there "wanna come outside with me?" He ask. "It's raining tho I don't wanna go outside" "please just this once?" "Ok I guess". We go outside and Agent then grabs my hand and starts moving in a sway motion we are both laughing and don't notice the rest of amp looking out of kaus window. I then pull him in a hug and we keep swaying slowly I then grab a football that I just on the ground and throw it at him and run away inside. I run up to kailers room and notice the rest of the amp there "Oh hey guys" I say out of breath I then speak up again "Kai can I hide in here agents is after me because I threw a football at him please" "uh yeah sure go to my closet and hide in there" "thanks I owe u Kai". I run in his closet and I hide under a pile of clothes that were clean. I then hear agents voice asking kai if he has seen me and I think kai whispered something to agent because the room got quiet. I hear the door to kailers closet open and the clothes that are above me are moved next thing I know is agents face is right above me I then try to run away but he catches me. "I got you" I then start kicking around in his arms and fail to escape he starts tickling me and I start laughing we then walk out of Kai's closet the whole amp was just standing there "you guys know we saw that whole thing outside right?" says Davis. "Oh u guys saw that?" Agent asks embarrassed "yeah we saw it not gonna lie y'all would be cute together" says Chris and the others agree me and agent look at each other and laugh I look at him like I was speaking with my eyes "should we tell them?" he then nods. We then stop laughing and I speak up "well about that we are already together" "congratulations" says Duke I then run out the door with agent.

The end

501 words
Please tell me if this was bad lmao 😭