"No you didn't!" I shouted as I opened my eyes, to see us standing on a go-kart track, but not just any track. It was the one my family used to own, the one where me and Charles raced everyday.

My mother had to sell it after my father passed, and I hadn't been there since we moved out of our old apartment.

I immediately jumped into Charles, wrapping my arms tightly around him. He was taken aback in the start, but he quickly returned the hug, spinning me around.

"Let's see if your still as good" Charles said with a smirk. "Oh trust me, your going to lose so bad" I replied sarcastically, scared I had lost every sense of racing.

Me and Charles got into racing suits and got a kart each. We raced for a bit every now and then crashing into each other. But when we found out it was our last lap, we suddenly became competitive.

I knew Charles was better than me, of course, but it was fun being able to keep up with him, even if he wasn't doing his best.

As we turned in the last corner, I decided to play a bit unfair. Charles was quite a bit in front of me, so with the front of my car, I crashed into the back of Charles, causing him to spin a bit. I drove over the finish line looking back at him with his hands in the air.

"You cheater" He said as he took off his helmet, revealing a grin on his lips. "Come on, your a f1 driver I had to have a bit of fun" I responded with smile.

Charles jokingly rolled his eyes at me, putting his arm around my shoulder. "There's one surprise left" Charles said, giving my shoulder a squeeze. "So hurry with getting the suit off" He added with a smile.

I came out of the changing room, to see Charles standing nervously waiting for me.

Why is he nervous?

I came up to him, not being able to wipe away the smile that had been brushed on my lips the whole day. His brown hair was perfectly messy and his dimples were showing, my weak point. Anytime Charles' dimples come through, I debate every life decision I've ever made.

"I have something to show you" He said, once again placing his arm around my shoulder. I smiled up at him in disbelief.

He guided me towards a door, once again blindfolding me, this time he took his hands of my eyes. "Okay just take a step forward" He whispered in my ear, shivers running down my back every time he spoke.

He gently removed his hands and revealed a room, lit up by candles and on the floor was a little picnic set up, looking out over a big window. "Sit down" He said gesturing me towards the floor. As I sat down, and looked out of the window I could feel my eyes tear up. The sun was setting, painting the sky beautiful colors.

"This is beautiful Charles" I said slightly sniffing. He smiled at me, and sat down next to me. "I uhm actually wanted to.. ask you something" Charles said his accent getting thicker.

He's getting nervous again

"Go ahead" I quietly responded. "I know this is impossible to answer but... can we forget everything that happened in France, and the whole Pierre situation" Charles said looking at the beautiful sky, too scared to look back at me.

"Get a fresh start.. because I.. I can't deny my feelings for you anymore Amelia" Charles confessed, his glance shifting over to my absolute shocked face.

I could feel my heart beat fast than ever, as I looked at Charles. "And I don't expect anything from you Amelia, because I know I haven't treated you right. But I want you to know that.. whenever you need me, whenever there's something wrong, and whenever your ready I'm always waiting with open arms" Charles stated, a nervous expression wiped over his face.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that" I responded speechless.

Charles looked at me, his eyes full of hope. I took a deep breath, feeling overwhelmed with the whole situation.

"It's beautiful" I said pointing at the sky, leaning against his shoulder. "Not as beautiful as you" Charles whispered into my ear, carefully caressing his thumb on my shoulder.

"Can we take it slow?" I asked, still looking at the beautiful sky. "Just see where things take us" I added, and before I even looked, I could see Charles' smile form.

"Take as much time as you need" He whispered back, my body warming up every time he spoke.

"Will you come support me for the Monaco Grand Prix?" Charles quietly asked, pulling me closer to him. "Of course I will" I answered with a smile. All I wanted to was stay inside his arms, but I knew, for my own sake, that I had to take things slow.

Charles drove me home, and I put the flowers by my bed, smiling as I headed to bed.

____________________________________

IM SO EXCITED FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!!!