"Uncle Clint, this is the class field trip." Y/N answered as Clint looked around, he looked back to Y/N who was stood next to Amy, Y/N was red with embarrassment.

"Uncle?! Y/N apologize for the insult at once, no one would want you or your freaky family as their relatives, especially an Avenger!" Bell snapped as Clint's head turned at 100 mils an hour to face Bell.

"He's got nothing to apologize, if anything you should apologize to him, I'd be proud to call him and his siblings my relatives." Clint said much to the shock of Amy, she was somewhere between shocked at Clint standing up for Y/N and Angry because Y/N might be lying to her about his name. "I'm waiting for you to apologize to the kid jackass."

"I'm sorry Y/N, Wanda and Pietro." Bell said as Clint looked to the three kids to see if they had accepted the apology, lucky for Bell they had.

"Anyway I'm gonna head up to see your Mom, I'll tell her you guys are here." Clint said as Y/N smirked.

They were lead to the intern labs where most of the interns work Peter was there as Starks personal intern so he worked with Tony on Monday to Thursday. While they were in the labs Bruce walked in with a clipboard, Bruce was sort of like a mix between uncle and step-dad to the three siblings so they stuck to calling him Bruce.

"Hey you three, how's the trip going?" Bruce asked as the class looked at the exchange.

"Alright for now, Uncle Clint said he was going to see Mom." Wanda said as Bell looked at the exchange, confused by how the Avengers treated the freaky family.

"Don't bother Dr Banner, he has more important things to do than talk to you freaks."

"What you just say?!" Bruce said as part of his jugular turned a shade of green. luckily for everyone in the room Y/N stopped Bruce from introducing Kermit the frog's buff cousin to the class.

"Bruce, it's alright, he just hasn't evolved into a human being yet." Y/N said as he calmed Bruce down.

"Dr Banner, I need to talk to Mr Stark, you know where he is?" Peter asked.

"Our labs, you know where it is." Bruce said as he glared at Bell.

"Penis Parker going to ask Tony Stark to lie about his internship for him?" Flash asked as Cap walked in, the three sibling understood what was happening.

"Alright, personal tour from me and the Fossil, the Avengers exhibits." Natasha's voice said as she walked into the room. "Privet, deti moi, kak prodvigayetsya shkol'naya poyezdka? [Hello my Children, how's the school trip going?]"

"Mister Bell vedet sebya kak zasranets i prodolzhayet nazyvat' nas «prichudlivoy sem'yey».[Mr Bell is being an asshole and keeps calling us names like 'freaky family'.]" Y/N answered in Russian, Bell walked up to him and tried to drag him away for a talk.

"What did I say about using that stupid language?!"

"Get your hands off of my son." Nat snapped.

"Hands off my nephew!" Cap said ready to punch Bell.

"Hands off my nephew." Clint Said dropping from the vents.

"Unhand the young Romanoff!" Thor said summoning Mjolnir.

Tony walked in as his Iron man suit came to him piece by piece.

"Hands off the kid asshole." Tony said readying his repulsor.

"Hands off my brother!" Wanda said, her eyes glowing red.

Bell laughed at this thinking the Avengers were joking.

That was when the standoff was broken by the sound of Y/N hyperventilating.

"Hey Mysh, Me, Mama and Pietro are here for you.[little]" Wanda said as Y/N still didn't snap out of the panic attack.

Amy rushed over to him and wrapped her coat around him knowing how to help with a panic attack.

"Hey Y/N, It's me Amy, come on, you need to snap out of it." Amy said as she held him telling Wanda to go get some water. As Wanda rushed away Amy pulled Y/N in closer like it was the last time she would see him.

Natasha began to lullaby Y/N to see if that worked, it didn't. Wanda returned and saw Natasha nod, she moved her hands and used her powers to stop the attack, Y/N opened his eyes to see Amy and Wanda sitting over him.

"That's it asshole you're dead-"

"Mother, no, don't kill him or it makes him a martyr to people like him and his klan friends." Y/N said as Natasha paused.

"Well, you get a new tour guide, Cap you wanna take the class around. FRIDAY call security have them escort Mr Bell out of the building." Tony said with authority.

Y/N walked over to a balcony and coughed as he remembered being tortured by HYDRA.

"Fuck!" Y/N whispered as he heard Amy approaching him. "Amy, I'm sorry for lying to you-"

"It's alright, I get why you didn't tell me, you wanted me to see you as someone seperate from the fame of the avengers, to know the 'real' you." Amy said as Y/N's brow furrowed.

"Okay are you somehow using Wanda's powers?" Y/N said calmly.

"No, I just know the reasoning, for a while I didn't use my dads second name because I didn't want people just being my friends for bragging rights."

"Wilkinson, wait, your Dad is Alan Wilkinson? Former mayor?" Y/N asked as he finally recognized the name.

"Granddad but yeah, I live with him since my dad died. He was a cop, killed in the battle of New York, the Avengers tried to save him but he died from his injuries, not their fault, he was trying to get people out of a collapsing building when it fell on top of him." Amy said as Y/N nodded.

"I'm sorry about your father. Sounds like he was a good man." Y/N said as he walked up to her.

"So you're Black Widow's kid?"

"Adopted along with Wanda and Pietro, my biological father died a few years ago in an insane asylum, my biological mother, she abandoned me to what would have been my death if the Avengers hadn't saved Me, Wanda and Pietro." Y/N said as Amy put her hand in his. They slowly got closer when they heard Nat clear her throat intentionally loud.

"You two love birds, back to class." Natasha said as Y/N and Amy awkwardly smiled for a moment before Amy left.

Nat walked Y/N to the class letting out a small laugh.

"How much of that did you see?" Y/N said as Nat finally burst.

"Enough to blackmail you."

"I got another PSA, I'll send it to you if you delete the dirt on me." Y/N said as Nat thought about it.

"Done" Nat said deleting the video, Y/N sent the PSA to Nat without hesitation.

"So, former mayor's granddaughter?"

"Not a word to the rest of the team."

"Relax, your secrets safe with me." Nat said as they walked into the room.

The class was already in the middle of the Q&A when Y/N entered, Amy was sitting with MJ and Peter while Y/N was sat at the end of the row with Wanda and Pietro. The questions passed by, MJ asked Black Widow about the positive influence that she had on people who saw her in the battle of New York.

There was a faint humming when Y/N looked to his right out of the window, he saw some sort of hover board rise up into view, without warning it fired through the window with what Y/N could tell were 50.caliber bullets.

"Get down!"