"I know I'm not the best dad but I love the fuck out of you guys." He somberly says while taking a deep drag of the blunt. "I don't know where I would be without you guys."

"We know and we love you too." I pat his hand.

"Owning a bar is tough as shit so if you're committed to actually making this work then we can do this." Colson tells me as he slides his notepad over to me. "If you're really serious then Satan's Mistress is on its way to being trademark."

My eyes light up at the idea of owning a rock bar, "I want it."

"Hey." Dad pouts. "What about my bar?"

"Satan's dad." Colson scoffs while rolling his eyes. "I wanted us to do this venture together but you shut me down and only became interested when you saw how well it was doing."

Our dad shrugs his shoulders, "Seemed like a lot of work."

"It is." Colson leans back in his seat with his beer in hand. "One of the toughest things about owning a bar is leaving it behind to do other stuff. I always feel like such a shitty person whenever I have to go on tour or do some acting work because Satan is my baby."

"Who names a bar Satan?" I shake my head while laughing. "I still remember the reaction at your launch party."

My brother laughs loudly, "Had to give them something to talk about."

---

DevonLee: Mrs Xavier Romano

7,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

I had previously come into contact with Xavier over the years at different award shows and parties but we had never actually spoken to eachother. Xavier did not appear the least bit interested in me which was a huge blow to my ego since I was a huge fan of his. I was pretty pissed off when he turned down the opportunity to collaborate with me only to feature on a song with Colson.

That started an unlikely friendship between them that went viral and the whole world wanted everything to do with them. They began hosting together at award shows, throwing parties together and even being paid to appear in the same commercials.

I wanted to get with Xavier but he was in a relationship with another girl which ended when I turned twenty five. We happened to be at the same New Years party in 2020 where Xavier finally made a move on me and we ended up having sex at the party. That would eventually lead to a five month situationship which I loved and hated at the same time.

Eventually I had to cut him loose as I saw no progression in our situation and it took about two months for him to come running back. I let him know that I was not playing games so he courted me and that ended in us being married today.

"Do you remember the first time we had sex?" 

Xavier chokes on his drink, "Why the fuck are you asking that?"

"I'm just asking." I look him in the eyes as I take a sip of my Tequila cocktail. "Do you remember the first time that we had sex?"

Xavier's eyes darken, "I do."

"You let it slip that you had watched my sex tape and that you could do me better than those men ever did."

"Oh yeah." He bites his bottom lip as he adjusts in his seat. "How good did I fuck you?"

"Enough for me to call my guards to dress and carry me out because I couldn't walk." I smirk to myself. "You left my skin bruised so I had to start wearing clothes that covered me up."

"I know the churches were preaching." We both share a laugh. "The world was waiting for the day that Devon Lee would wear a top that didn't show her nipples." 

"Like this?" I take my husband by surprise as I pull my dress down, revealing my bare breasts to everyone around us. "Do you remember me like this?"

Xavier wraps his hand around my throat and pulls me down before anyone can whip out their phone to capture the moment.

"What the fuck do you think you're planning at?" He hisses but I can see the smile playing on his lips. "You like showing the world what's mine?"

"Considering that I'm going to have a snippet of us having sex featured in my new music..." I wrap my legs around his waist as he lays ontop of me. "Yes, I do."

We stare deep into eachother's eyes as the lust intensifies and I feel myself tremble as my husband cups my breast in his hand. Xavier rubs his nose against mine before our lips meet in a passionate embrace that leaves my heart soaring.

As I go to pull his trousers down, we are interrupted by a waitress who offers us a key to a private room since we are not the first to engage in such activities here and we won't be the last. I was very tempted to snatch the key out of her hand when Xavier declined the offer before letting her know that we're leaving. 

After leaving a very generous tip for the staff, we make our way outside where the paparazzi are waiting to catch a glimpse of us. The smile on my face only grows 

The smile on my face only grows as my husband picks me up bridal style infront of everyone and proceeds to lift me over his head as if I'm the weights.

"XAVIER!" I scream while laughing as I cross my legs to prevent more headlines from being made. "PUT ME DOWN!"

He throws me into the air before catching me in his arms and I pull him in for a wet kiss as he carefully sets me down on my feet.

"Talk about keeping the marriage alive." I comment to the reporters asking us questions.

"You're the most beautiful woman alive." My husband tells me as security pushes the paparazzi away so we can approach our vehicle. "Have I ever told you that?"

"Not enough." I joke while sending a wink his way. "As long as I am prettier than all your exes and celebrity crushes-"

"Dev." He gives me a look and I giggle to myself. "Don't say that you knew-"

"That you always had a thing for dark haired women." I finish for him. "We know you love your brunettes but you're stuck with a blondie now and I'm never leaving you."

"You better not." Xavier slaps my bum. "Marriage ain't a joke to me, we're locked in tight until death."

"And why stop there?"