after reading the question, val figured it out pretty quickly, explaining the math to mark. "that's why you have to multiply the whole equation by the power of 3." she said simply, finishing the question for him. "thank you val, you truly are a life saver." he said smiling at the girl. "okay now get changed, i know you want to meet the pretty girl sitting downstairs." said val. "brinley actually came over this time?" he asked, "yeah so get ready so you can actually meet her." val smiled as she walked out of his room. "i'll be down in 3 minutes." he yelled after the girl.

when she got back to the living room dylan asked her a question, "what took you so long?" "i had to help him with something." val said taking her seat by luca again, having to sit closer as more people were on the couch now. luca put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her more into his side. "with what exactly?" luca asked, "a question for school." val said as she rolled her eyes.

"when are we gonna start drinking?" brinley asked the group. "we can now. i'll show you where the kitchen is." said ethan getting up from the couch and brinley following after him quick. "brins grab me something." val said earring a nod from brinley. a quick second later mark came down the stairs looking for brinley.

"uh val. where's she at?" mark asked walking over to the black haired girl. "she just went to get drinks from the kitchen with ethan." she told him. "just sit here. they'll be back in a second." she added and he sat down next to her and luca who still had his arm around the girl.

soon after brinley and ethan came back with drinks for them. brinley gave val her a twisted tea while sitting on the ground in front of her. "brins this is mark, mark this is brinley." val said finally introducing them. "hi brinley, do you want to switch seats. i feel bad making you sit on the floor." mark said, "oh no it's okay, i'm fine here." brinley smiled at him. mark still got up and gave the girl his seat on the couch, something brinley was very grateful for. as brinley sat down val nudged her shoulder slightly, and sent her a quick wink that luca picked up on.

"why'd u wink at her?" he whispered into her ear, "oh. inside joke." she told him sending him a reassuring smile. "can you tell me?" luca asked, "no i can't." val told him. "i hate you." he joked, "i love you too luca." she told him. "get a room you too." luke said from the other side of the couch. "shut up luke." luca told his friend.

val opened her drink and took a sip followed by luca taking it taking a sip for himself. "you know you can get your own right?" she asked, "yeah, but i don't want to get one. i just want a couple sips." he told her. "fine. just cause you're cute." val said, not thinking about what she said before she said it. "oh so you think i'm cute?" he questioned a cocky smile appearing on his face. "shut up luca." she said pushing him away slightly. "you're the one who said i'm cute." said luca as he pulled her closer to him.

after the football game where they won, the group of college kids walked back to the house. the girls walking a little bit ahead of the boys. whispering to each other plans they had. "you are mark we're flirting a lot." val whispered to her friend, "you should've seen you and luca. i think he had his arm around your waist the whole time." brinley said. "yeah he said he didn't want me to fall." val smiled thinking back to what luca said to her. "that's really sweet val." brinley told her roommate. "the plan is to watch a movie and see if mark will actually make a move right?" val asked, "yeah and to see if luca will too." brinley added. "we all know he'll put his arm around me. he does all the time." val scoffed. "okay fine. but actually cuddle into his side or something." said brinley trying to help her friend. "okay i will." val said smiling.

"guys, where are you going?" mark asked as the girls were walking straight when they had to turn right. "oops, we weren't paying attention." brinley said as the jogged back to the boys. brinley found mark and he grabbed her hand as they walked, and val was in between ethan and luca. luca snaked his arm around her shoulders again, feeling her shivering under his touch.

they made it back to the house shortly and decided to watch a movie. "can we watch something good please?" val asked before going to the bathroom to change into her pajamas. she put on red plaid pajama shorts and a michigan hoodie. she walked out of the bathroom and saw they were all still picking a movie. val sat in the corner of the sectional next to brinley and mark. brinley quickly got up to change into her pajamas also.

scrolling through netflix valentina suggested they watched pitch perfect. and all the boys seemed to be very excited to watch it also. brinley quickly came out of the bathroom and they started the movie. mark quickly acted like he yawned to but his arm around brinley which caused val to roll her eyes, until luca did the same exact thing to her in which she gladly accepted it.

dylan, mackie, and ethan were the first three to fall asleep, val was next falling asleep on luca's chest. luca rubbed small circles onto her back, letting his hands fall on her hips every so often. brinley fell asleep soon after, laying her head on marks shoulder.

luke fell asleep next, his head on marks other shoulder.

mark and luca were talking to each other, mostly about the two girls they were snuggled up with. luca told mark how he has liked valentina for as long as he could remember. he told mark how she has always been the only girl he ever wanted. and told him how his only rule with his friends is to never try to get with valentina.

they both fell asleep within minutes of each other.

AUTHORS NOTE
hey everyone!!

i hope you enjoy, i love this chapter so much. i think it really shows how close val is getting with the rest of the guys and how close he is with mark cause they are so cute🤗🤗

i also would love to say stream speak now (taylor's version) cause she is mother.

and val's gonna be introduced to rutger soon cause he's luca's roommate!!!

anywho, i hope you enjoy. please comment and vote! i love you all!!!!!!!!!