{HUGE ASS TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY ASF SORRY!!!!. T THIS POINT IT IS NIGHTIME}

TOMMYS POV:

"WILBUR, IT WILL WORK, TRUST ME!." i said

"NO TOMMY, GO, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

me and wilbur got into a fight about the nation, i didnt think to much about. still upset, i go for a walk to get my mind off things. it was dark outside so i made sure to bring a lanturn. i thought maybe tubbo would want to go with me sense ranboo has been out a bit, so i walk to his house and knock on the door to ask if he wanted to come with. he opens the door. "oh hey tommy, did you forget anything?" he asked "w-well no, i was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me and maybe find some cool stuff?" i asked

i thought he was gonna say no but to my suprize his face lit up in happiness. "of course! i love late night walks!" he said and with that we were already walking away from the house together.

TIME SKIP:

"-SO MY IDEA WAS GOOD AND I ASKED HIM IF WE CAN BUT HE STILL SAID NO" i said yelling because of how mad i was. me and tubbo were in the middle of the woods and i was telling him what happened.

"...well maybe show him better and tell him it would work well." tubbo said calm.

"I TRIED BUT HE STILL SAID NO AND TO LEAVE HIM ALONE, I TRIED EVERYTHING!!" i said even more angry.

"...oh, sorry it didnt work out..." tubbo said

"well its not your fault, i just wish people would listen to me more" i said. it was quite after that for a bit.

i was searching the forest. i look around, green trees, green bushes, green grasshoppers, yellow and black braclet and-wait, what?

i pick the dirty braclet up and admire it. i was SO SO SO farback down
in the forest how does anyone loose a braclet down here?

it was yellow and black beads with a shiny bee charm in the middle. hold on, this looks famliar

 hold on, this looks famliar

this:)

"wait, isnt this the braclet you made yn?" i said to tubbo. he turned around to me.

did it fall off and get lost?

"yea, it is. it must have fallen off of her. but this is deep in the woods, why would she come all the way back here?" tubbo said confused

"well yn is a very odd girl, not to mention, she absolutly loves nature. maybe she just went on a long walk in the woods like us!" i said

"yea wel-" he started to say but then got cut off by something.

*cRaCk*

"what the fuck was that?" i said

"i-i dont know. maybe we should, you know...go back?" tubbo said sounding like a pussy.

"WAAAAAAAAT, NOOOOO. what if its just a beeee?" i said trying to comfort him

"tom...bees arnt out at night..." he says. curse him and his godamn bee knowlage.

"your right...RUN!" and with that we ran, i ran as fast as ive ever ran away from tubbos bees!

eventually we end up back in lmanburg and head home.

"well toms, it was a great night, little scary, but it was nice to hang out and talk about our feelings a bit..." tubbo said as we were near his house. he had sounded like he wanted to tell me something but he didnt say anything eles after.

"yea, yea it was. well goodnight tubs, get some sleep!" i said. he did a little wave and i was on my way.

i had givin the braclet that i found back to tubbo. he seemed a bit upset when he realized it was yn. hes to kind. i dont think she would loose his braclet on pourpose right? i mean, of course not! she loved it from day one. the day she got it was the day her entire face lit up. i will never forget that day, it was the day that we got to see her real smile.

i walked into my dirt house and walked into the room. i layed in bed and evenually fell asleep...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YALL I AM SO VERY SORRY I HIT READERS BLOCK SOOOOOOOOOOO HARDDDDDDDD. school just started and i have a lot to do so i havnt been able to do my story.
anywayyyyyyyyy what the hell happened to ynnnnnnnnn? ig me MIGHT find out next chapter oooooooooooo. also im very very sorry if the chapters and story are going very fast. in my head and the way im making these seems like there not to me if that makes sense. sooooon i will be able to update more yall just have to wait and im sorryyyyyy. i love you guys soooooo much make sure to eat and drink!!!!!

this chapter was kinda long lol.  also 2 questions, what do you guys think of dreams EP? and also, where are all of you guys from? i think it would be fun to know where all of my readers are from:)))))))

WORDS: 1553